Chapter Twenty One: Clap, Clap

The meeting is finally over so I get to do my soul mission now. I step over to the teleporter room then I'm transported to a room full of around fifteen younger women my age. All in this grand-looking living room in an old house so it appears. Above the fireplace, there are letters in Greek. It says Alpha Beta Fi. Then I heard a knock on the door. All the women look at each other and then back to me.

In walks a little girl with a face full of freckles, strawberry blonde hair in pigtails with white bows, and a pretty white eyelet dress with white Mary Janes. "She says she's your associate." One of the pretty women says to me. I look her over and she's wearing a scowl. She has a scowl that looks familiar. But once their eyes meet mine and they grin I know automatically who it is. I walk over to her pull her aside and then bend down to see in her or should I say his eyes.

"Sam, what are you doing here?" My eyes bug out of my head while I look around at the women watching us.

"I wanted to come with you. To keep you safe. I haven't been out possessing someone in a long time." He says wiggling around and swinging his arms in the little girl's body.

"So you're possessing a little girl? What about her parents?"

"Don't worry it will all be fine trust me." He grins again.

"The whole point of me doing the mission was to get away from you," I say in a tone to makes it sound as if it's obvious. His face looks blank but there's still a hint of hurt in his eyes.

I go to lay into him but the female who seems like the lead clears her throat. I go over to her so I can speak to her face-to-face. I watch as she holds her cross necklace in her hand and moves it back and forth nervously. I look over to Sam's face and he doesn't look surprised and no emotion shows on his face.

"We heard about you through word of mouth of a friend. Before we start I'd like to ask some questions if that's okay."

"Of course."

"You look like a human. Do all demons look like that? Like is she a demon?" She points to the host Sam's currently possessing.

I transfer into my demon form so they can see. My wings bunch up my shirt probably looking like I'm a hunchback. At first, she takes a step back as if I stun her but then she comes back closer.

Her eyes glass over. "You're beautiful." The rest come over and look me over and are all murmuring like they agree. Feeling very uncomfortable with this I switch back to my human form.

"What about her? Can she look like a demon too?" One of the other sorority girls asks.

"Oh no, you don't want to see that." I fake shiver. "It's hideous." I make a face like It's revolting. I look down at Sam and he's giving me a seriously look.

They all look over Sam's host and take a step back. I try to hide my smile but it's hard.

"Is hell a horrible place like we are led to believe?" The leader asks.

I think about this for a few moments. "That depends on what you're in for."

"What are you in for?" She asks curiously.

"I was born there so it's a bit different for me." She seems surprised but she nods.

"Is Satan real?" I think to myself who's Satan? Then I look to Sam and he can tell I'm lost. Then he motions his eyes like he's saying it's him. Oh.

"Yes, he is."

"What's he like?"

I grin. "He's a real sweetheart." I look out the corner of my eye and his scowl is forming. "He devilishly handsome as well." I look at him again and he rolls his eyes. "He's the Lightbringer so he does a type of light show for us on holidays and birthdays. When we celebrate Halloween he lights all the jack-o-lanterns." I watch as his eyes bug out and then he scoffs. "He's a real nice guy." They all seem in shock by this. Like I made their minds explode.