Chapter Forty-Seven: Heaven

"What the hell, no no." Sam is saying so I look around trying to understand. My body is shimmering pale blue. I panic. 

"It's too soon. It's too soon. It's not Uriel It's Mic--" Then I'm teleported into a cement room. I look into the faces of four angels one of them is Uriel's. They all see me and take a step back. I feel woozy and fall over. I'll be good here on the ground for now. Michael almost looks like he has sympathy for me one second and then it's gone the next. I feel Michael pulls me up by my hair.

Uriel looks horrified at seeing me this way. Uriel let Michael be here when I was summoned. Uriel broke his contract. I look to Uriel like I'm betrayed. Uriel tries to communicate that it's not like that. But it's hard to believe when I'm being pulled by my hair by Michael who Uriel was supposed to keep me safe from.

"I'm taking you to heaven. The plans have been compromised. Uriel and his big mouth means that Lucifer knows part of his soul is in you."

"You're not bringing her to heaven it could kill her!" Uriel shouts.

"Sam doesn't know I promise. I didn't tell him anything. Sam just knows I'm sick but not how." I say trying to get what I'm saying comes across as truth. That's because it is the truth. Yet Michael won't hear that so I'm trying to really put the message through.

Michael's grip on my hair gets tighter. "You think I would trust a disgusting demon? You're dumber than I give you credit for."

"Why are you like this? I know you're scared of Sam but this is ridiculous. You answer to god when he lets you treat others like this. You should be ashamed of yourself and repent before him on your knees like the good little boy you are. This is going to come back and bite you in the ass." I say with anger.

"Xirasti. No." Uriel whispers. Uriel doesn't want me to fight back.

"Me. Afraid of Lucifer? You've got to be kidding me." Michael says furious but I'm not convinced. "I can do whatever I please to you because Father sees you for what you are. An abomination which should never have been created in the first place." Michael says tightening my hair in his fist.

At this point, I'm getting blood all over the concrete because it's still coming out of my eyes and nose. I start coughing and I get some on Michael's shirt. Which makes him jump back disgusted.

"I'm taking her to heaven her death is a risk I'm willing to take." Michael grabs me and pulls me to his side. The next thing I know I've become incomporial in Michaels's arms flying through the building at up to the sky.

Once we get closer I notice that there is no gate no line of people waiting to get inside. There is just a field of flowers among an opalescent castle with a gigantic beautiful snowy mountain range in the background. Michael and I land and Uriel is close behind us.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Uriel goes to grab for me but Michael tears me away from him.

"Your softness for this demon ends here and now," Michael says to Uriel pissed. It's standing in a stark white room with white marble floors and bright white walls. It's disorienting and makes me need to squint my eyes to be able to see. The floor is the color of a pearl made of marble with faint lines of silver mixed in. I hear a buzzing in my ear. I shake my head.

My eyes drift everywhere I look around the room trying to take everything in. At a quick glance, I notice there's a man in his forties sitting on a white marble throne staring off into the distance. He's wearing a cerulean suit with a sky-blue button-up shirt with a white tie. He has brown hair the same shade as Sam's and eyes to match.

"Father, Lucifer knows the soul anchor has part of his soul in her," Michael tells the man in the chair. So this is god. I wonder where his wife is at the moment. It would be interesting to meet her too.