Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Bow

"We found the third artifact's location. He is in Los Angeles tonight at a rave. He will be there all night." That is all Aiden says. Sam looks excited.

"Me, Xirasti, and Asmodeus will go to him. Aiden take a few demons with you to scout out the first bones location. If there's any angels or interference, teleport back to hell right away." Sam looks over me. "You're going to have to change." I look down and I'm in a big shirt and a pair of leggings.

"I'm comfortable." Sam teleports me up to his room and goes over to my clothes. Sam pulls out a white mini dress it has a sweetheart neckline with barely there mesh on each shoulder for straps. There are crochet lace flowers with what looks like a diamond in the middle going across like a necklace with the same mesh as the shoulders to connect it to the bodice. On the top of the dress where the cleavage line would be there are wildflowers that are coral pink and light brown ferns delicate white flowers and deep green leaves. This cleavage part looks like it's almost a flower arrangement. It's gorgeous. The bodice of the dress is the same white flowers with the diamond over and over covering the whole bodice in horizontal lines. At the waist in the front is a little white bow with one of the flowers with the diamond in the center. The bottom of the dress is a silky-looking material with chiffon on top of it. The back of the dress comes down with the barely there mesh and the top of the back is open. The middle of the dress on the back has a ribbon laced down it like a crisscross pattern. This isn't a dress I own. Sam must have bought it for this situation. I start to feel my throat get tight. There are wildflowers. I tear a bit but wipe them right away. He bought this dress while thinking of me.

To tie off the look Sam hands me a pair of white thigh-high stockings. I look at him like he's crazy but I put it on anyway. Sam grabs my hair and uses small clips to put my hair back. My hair length is a little past my cheekbones. He messes with my fringe to make it look more messy. My fringe falls just at my eyebrows. Then he attempts to put some hair behind my ear and then frames my face with pieces on each side. He runs his index finger from behind my ear slowly down my neck. I forget to breathe. He looks into my eyes like he's in pain again. He steps closer to me and then hesitates and then he teleports us to the teleportation room.

Asmodeus's eyes are wide looking me up and down. Asmodeus goes to walk to me and trips over himself. "You look gorgeous little minx," I swear I can see he has a little drool. His eyes continue to trail all over my body. He spins me around and I hear him groan the he brings me right back to face him. He trails his hands up and down my arms slowly. I feel zaps and tingles trail from where he last touches.

"Thanks." I smile. Sam is watching my every move.

"Asmodeus is right you look beautiful, wildflower," Sam says while looking all over my body. I wince feeling my heart hurt at Sam calling me my nickname. I feel my face crumple and I walk and put my face to Asmodeus's chest. Asmodeus wraps his arms around me. "I have the teleporter all set up for you Xirasti. Wait there we will see you in a few minutes." I step back from Asmodeus nod and step through.

The first thing that hit me was the music. The bass the boom boom boom I can feel it in my chest. Then I see the lights of different colors flashing from inside the warehouse. There are so many people. I've never been to a place that had this many humans at once in such little space. I look around and they all seem to be having fun. I reach up on my tiptoes to look around there's a bunch of people inside dancing. 

I realize that my attire is classier for this so I stand out of place. Although I have amethyst hair with lavender highlights and lilac eyes. That makes me stand out anyway. Then I feel someone grab my elbow. It's a very sexy gentleman with full-sleeve arm tattoos on both sides. He's wearing a white T-shirt tank and a pair of black jeans with holes in the knees. It's Sam I can tell by how I still feel the same when he touches me even though he's in a host. He puts his arm around my shoulder. The next second a woman comes over and stands in front of me. She looks like a runway supermodel. She gives me a goofy grin. That's Asmodeus. "Before we go inside. He will come to you Xirasti. He is drawn to beings like you. You can usually tell it's him cause your eyes will always radiate to him. As if he's hypnotizing. He will know who you are. Just talk to him, be honest at all times, and when you feel it's right ask him for his bow. "We will be watching you from the outskirts just in case we have incoming or you need backup."