Chapter Forty-Five: Playing with Princess

The next second I'm teleported to Sam and mines room. Asmodeus right after. I started immediately removing clothes because they were disgusting. Asmodeus comes over and helps me. He trails a finger down my spine and tingles zip all over my skin. I feel my body erupt in goosebumps. Asmodeus leans down and whispers "I love that I have this effect on you." Then Asmodeus does it again and my body reacts the same. Once out of my clothes, I grab a towel and head to the bathroom. I take the bandages off cause I need to wash my arms there covered in crap. I grab some antibacterial soap and bring it into the shower with me. This is going to suck. 

I watch as Asmodeus takes off his vest, shirt, and pants. Asmodeus takes the stuff from me and it's me on the bench seat. I lean over and turn on the hot water. Asmodeus gets a face cloth wets it and puts some of the soap on it. Then he gently washes over the boils and cuts. Asmodeus gets all the blood off of my arm. Then he works on the other one and does the same. I begin washing myself while he's doing my arms. I'm done so I wash all the crud out of my hair then shampoo and condition. He lifts the nozzle puts the spray on gently and rinses my arms. He lifts his hand for me to stand up. Then he lifts a towel and then dries my hair off. He uses the towel to pat me dry and does the same ever so gently to my arms. "Arms up," Asmodeus says. Then I lift up and he brings my shirt down over me. Then Asmodeus takes new bandages and tries to put them on my arms like the doctor put the others. Then Asmodeus leaves the bathroom and I follow.

I jump to the middle of the bed and tuck under the sheet. I prop my head up on two pillows to elevate my head. I teleport the graphic novel I never got to read to me. I open up the graphic novel and then bring it to my face. I'm finally relaxed and I get into the zone. I can feel Sam's eyes watching me. I know Asmodeus is amused. I flip a page. This graphic novel is awesome it's about an old house and its secrets. I feel nice and comfortable. There was a funny part so I started to smile. I still feel both of them watching me. They need new hobbies. I raise my eyebrows in shock at something that was in the graphic novel. Then I flip a page. Then I felt it was taken out of my hands and tossed. I furrow my brow. I am pulled onto Sam's lap. Sam gives me a blank look. 

I teleport the graphic novel to me and rest all my weight on top of him to get comfortable and begin reading. There was a really crazy part so I said "Say what?" out loud in surprise. Then I flip a page. Asmodeus is laughing again. I feel Sam looking up at me. Again these two really need some hobbies. Knitting, needlepoint, or something. I wiggle around to get more comfortable. Then I flip a page. My legs start to hurt so I roll off Sam. I crawl over to Asmodeus and have him lay on his side then I prop up my back against him lay down and cross my knee over my other leg. My t-shirt has ridden all the way up by now. Comfortable again. I find and read the right page then turn it. I laugh at one of the parts then grin. Asmodeus starts to laugh again. I still feel Sam watching me. "Are you comfortable?" Asmodeus asks. I give him a sound of contentment and go back to reading.

I feel Sam checking my seven aura. My lust aura is high because he's been watching me but I block him out so he can't see. I hear him growl. I switch to my other leg and prop it up on my other knee. I hear Sam groan but I'm busy reading a part so I ignore him. I flip a page. I hear Sam growl. I ignored him because I was busy. Asmodeus is laughing harder this time. I shush Asmodeus while not taking my eyes off the graphic novel. I flip a page. I continue reading for a while and it's finally normalized. Yet I still feel them watching me. "Could I get you something? A snack? Asmodeus says softly. I shake my head no. I roll off of Asmodeus onto my stomach. My shirt lifted up pretty high. I hear them both groan. Men. I flip a page. I feel the graphic novel teleported from my hands. I look around and Sam has it. I give him a dirty look and teleport it back. "Now I have to find my place all over, thanks," I say frustrated. I flip through the graphic novel agitated until I find my place and begin reading again. Asmodeus is laughing. Which makes me want to laugh. Because I know he's enjoying Sam's torture and I like Sam being tortured as well. But I want to read this graphic novel gosh darn it.