Mario, SMG4, and I play Slendytubbies 2

I GOT ME PHONE BACK!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO NOW I CAN TYPE WHILE IM WATCHING THE VIDEOS!!!! WOOOOOOOOO
______________

I'm next to Four while Mario is sliding around behind us obviously very excited. I chuckle a bit at his excitement.

SMG4 then waves at the camera. "Hey guys! It's been a while so Mario, SMG5, and I are going to play a game together! This will be the first time SMG5 plays with us so I hope your excited Five!" He then gets confused. "Wait.. why are you here? I thought you were going to go do something with eggcat and mini V?"

"Oh don't worry I am and to answer your question, Mario bribed me with my favorite type of chocolate." (If you don't like chocolate just think of your other favorite candy or treat) I said pulling out the same (chocolate/fav candy/ treat)out of my hat. "See? Anyways! I can't wait what for the game we're gonna play!" I said putting away the (treat/chocolate/ favorite candy) away while Mario is still sliding around behind us.

Hm..I need to remember that..just incase.."Speaking of that what game did you pick out, Mario?" SMG4 asks.

"It's a teletubby game!"

"OOOHH! This is gonna be fun! Let's see it!" He says with a smile. I, however, grumbled. I don't like teletubbies and it's a good thing too because Mario shows the game we're playing and it's the horror version of the teletubbies or should I say Slendytubbies.

SMG4 screams loudly.

"Yea... f—k this." I try to leave casually while SMG4 just runs to the door and kicks it open only for Mario to drag him back inside with SMG4 screaming his bloody head off. Mario glances at me and pulls a gun out of nowhere and points it at me. I put my hands up, deadpan, and walk back over to the computer.

Mario is dancing a bit. I have a frown across my face and have my arms crossed. SMG4 is crying and rolling on the ground. I did try to calm him down but his cheeks grew red and me putting my hand on his forehead made it worst. So I just decided to leave him be and stand next to Mario.

Mario starts to play with Four now between Mario and me, shaking badly with a frightened look. Mario starts to mess with the controls and zooms in and out of the camera while doing it to his eyes and head. Me and Four both stare at him confused on why he's doing that. Four isn't having it as he stares at Mario.

"Very scary~" Mario teases.

SMG4 pulls out a mirror and Mario looks in it and runs away breaking the wall that leads to the bathroom and in that bathroom Luigi is in there using it. I cover my eyes.

"JEEZ WE ARE SO SORRY!"

"It's-a okay. It-a happens more often then you think." Luigi reasures me.

Mario got back and starts to play the game correctly. SMG4 is behind him shaking and cowering in fear. I am a bit nervous since I don't really like horror games that much. I can play a few just not a whole lot. SMG4 looks at me without me noticing it. His cheeks flushed with pink and gets himself determination.

"No. No! I can do this!" He says to himself. "I AM A MAN!" I smiled and chuckled at his determination. He looks at me and his cheeks get more pink but it went away fast as soon as Mario points at something in the game.

"Hello there!"

There we see a white teletubby that has no eyes. Just pitch blackness with blood coming out of their eyes. It chases the character. Mario has a dumb smile on his face. I get anxiety because when someone doesn't play the game right I just want to take control of it but I can't...not now. Four is screaming again.