Mario goes on a diet!

I rise from the couch, Eggcat rolling off my chest. "Sorry...eggcat.." I yawned and take the blanket off of me. Mini me rolls away from the blanket and goes next to Eggcat. I get up and stretch but while stretching my left shoulder cracked... LOUDLY.

"AGHH! Ouch." I stop stretching immediately and hold my left shoulder.

"I guess sleeping on the couch is hard for me too do huh?" I joked. Eggcat and mini me looked at each other and back at me, worried. I shrug and go into the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"Jeez, I look like a mess.." My hair is sticking up in all places, I have dark eye bags under my eyes, and the bruise on my neck looks...okay? it seems like it's gonna take a long while for it to go away fully. Overall... I look horrible.

 I go to my room and gather some clothes

I go to my room and gather some clothes. I take a shower because I feel gross. While showering I'm listening and singing to Impossible by James Arthur. (It's a good song! I like hearing it.)

After showering, drying my hair, changing into clothes I brought, and putting my bandanna on. I grab my hat and put my hand in it and pulled out some makeup. Don't ask why or how I got/have it. My hat has everything I need in here. IT A INFINITE INVENTORY FOR ME WHO KNOWS WHAT I HAVE IN HERE. A DEAD BODY? PERHAPS. (I want to know...put in the comments of what you will pull out of SMG5's hat.)

I put on my hat and take off my right glove. I open the make up and take some and start to put some under my eyes. I didn't notice at first that eggcat or Mini me are next to me. They both are worried for their father/caretaker. They didn't want him to suffer but didn't know how to help him.

Eggcat and mini V pov~

"There! I look like I have slept a full 8 hours of sleep. Don't I?" He looked at them with a smile. They look at their caretaker/father more specifically where his eyes are. Under his eyes you can see no eye bags. They assume that he has used that type of make up before because it looks professionally done. Eggcat meows to mini V. They both nod. Their caretaker/father is confused on why they nodded but then remembers something and takes his phone from the sink counter.