Watermelon man...

For some reason Four had this idea and forced Luigi to be the one to do it. Luigi has to swing across, over the many teletubbies... I still hate them.

I'm wearing a doctors outfit, my hat changed into a head mirror. If you couldn't tell, I'm over at the medic station with a drunk Bob and Boopkins who is searching stuff online. I look over at Luigi, who is shaking with fear.

"DO WE REALLY HAVE TO DO THIS???"

Three is holding a camera, "You'll be fiiiine. Cmon!!! THIS IS QUALITY CONTENT!"

Luigi looks over at Four, "S-SMG4?"

Four is holding his laptop. He points at Three, "He's right."

Luigi is hit with le sad.

"Don't worry. If something happens, we got the best medical team here." Three points at us.

Fishy Boopkins on the computer still and Bob Bobowski laying on the ground still drunk. I wave over at them.

"Jesus? Is that you?" Bob burps.

I hold my nose and move away from Bob. The smell of alcohol...I hate it..

Luigi starts to panic a bit, he's okay with Five being there but the other two...that's who he's worried about.

"Annnnnnnnnnnd.... ACTION!!" Three starts to record.

Luigi is scared to swinging over the cage before a large boot appear behind him and forces him across.

"Holy cheese...." I mutter.

Luigi smiles, "I'M GONNA MAKE IIIIIIIT"

Unfortunatley, Mario is distracted by a butterfly and catches it. Animal Crossing style text appears on the screen saying "Wow! You caught a butterfly!".

Luigi then swings past Mario, off of the wall, and into the pit of Teletubbies. The teletubbies then start to beat him up.

Mario thumbs up, "Good job, Luigi!"

Three rolls his eyes, "Ugh, medical team!"

I'm walking over there, about to open the gate but then Bob throws a f—king grenade at the pile of teletubbies.

"Dr. Grenade, I choose you!"

The grenade explodes, leaving behing a headless Luigi and his cap.

"YOU A—!" I yell at Bob.

Four sighs, "Ok, welp... Boopkins, can we get a bandaid? Boopkins?"

We look over and see Boopkins is no longer there, leaving only his laptop.

"Great... He probably got cyberbullied again and ran off to cry." Three rolls his eyes.

"Jeez...no need to be rude bro... it's serious." I mutter.

Bob suddenly gets up and walks over to the window.

"Oh! I got to see this!" Bob face appears in the window as he notices something near the entrance of the castle.

"Hey, I didn't know we're growing a watermelon plant out here."

"Can anyone get me a bandaid?!" Four demands.

"We don't have any! I don't see any in the medical station!"

Mario goes over to Four and me, "Marios on it!"

The sound of glass breaking is heard as it cuts back to the window. This time, Bob isn't there and a broken glass bottle lays on the ground. Me, Mario and Four, then get scared.