Mario is fine

Which au should Five go into next~?

I'm with Mario at his pizzeria, customers are gathered to see a new item has been put on the menu: Pizza with spaghetti. A tearful Mario is serving pizza alongside his most treasured food. As he tries to have one final sorrowful goodbye to a plate of spaghetti, a Koopa snatches it out of his hands, making him feel worse. Not even money can cheer him up.

"Can this day get any worse??" Mario whines.

"What wrong?" I ask. I'm helping him with the pizzeria because Mario invited me over.

Luigi walks up. "Hey, Mario, SMG5! Can I have some spaghetti pizza, please?"

Mario turns to see Luigi across the counter. And now his day just got worse.

"Looks like your new pizza recipe is a big hit! I'm so proud of you!" Luigi says happily.

Mario has finally hit his breaking point.

"LUIIIIIIIGIIIIIIIII!!!!!"

I cover my ears. I still hate loud noises... especially from Mario...

Mario yells so loud, Luigi's skin tears off, leaving his skeleton. I look at the skeleton surprised. Egh... was that supposed to happen to me?

"I THOUGHT RUNNING A PIZZA STORE WOULD JUST MEAN I GET TO EAT PIZZA ALL DAY!! I DIDN'T THINK IT'D JUST BE WORK... And giving away my children...!" Mario curls up on the ground and starts crying more.

"Oh...Mario..." I says sadly. I forgot Mario sees things differently.

"Well... Yeah." Luigi's skeleton picks his skin up and puts it back on. "Running a business is hard work. Trust me. I know from running my flower shop. It'll be like this for the next day. And the next day... And the next day... And the next day..." Mario seems to not enjoy running a simple business for the remainder of his life... "And the next day... And the next day...-"

"Shut the f—k up we get it. Especially him." I interrupt Luigi.

"So... Can I get my order?" Luigi ask.

Mario finally flies off the handle. He throws his clothes at Luigi, tosses his chef's hat in the air, and runs off. The chef hat lands on Luigi's head.

"Oh...noo....uh..good luck?" I do a thumbs up.

Luigi looked at me confused but then the customers start to yell.

"HEY!! WHERE'S OUR PIZZA!?!"

"YEAH, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!!"

"Uh, sorry, I don't work here..." Luigi says nervously.

"WHAT!?! BUT YOU GOT THE CHEF HAT!!"

"HE'S KEEPING THE PIZZA TO HIMSELF!!"

"KILL HIM!!"

The rabble gang up on Luigi and beat him up while Mario runs onto the couch to cry... And take a nap. I follow after him, worried.

__________________

"La la la, looking for memes..." Four has a metal detector and is looking for memes.

He eventually comes across Luigi, whom the irate mob has tied up with plans to burn at the stake.

"Let me guess... Mario?"

"SMG4, HEEEEEEEEELP!!! WE NEED TO GET MARIO BACK HERE, OR THESE PEOPLE ARE GONNA HURT MEEEEEEEEE!!"

Four sighs. "Okay, I'll be right back." He leaves

Luigi talks to the mob. "You hear that?? SMG4 will come back with Mario right away! Your pizza will be here in no time!"

Not buying this promise, the crowd light the stake on fire as Luigi screams.