Let's go visit Peach!

I don't know why I decided to come but I did...

Me, Mario (who is cowering behind me), Four, Three, and Meggy are staring down into the monstrous abyss of where Peach's Castle once stood. I can't stand looking at it. It makes me have nightmares of me falling in it and showing up in the real world. Or I die...

"You guys ready?" Meggy looks over at all of us.

"Yeah..." Four looks over at her, "This is for the greater good!"

Mario starts to panic. "Do we REAAAAAAAALLY wanna go down there? Especially after what happened?"

Flashbacks occur to the events of , where the we all defeated the monsters at the cost of their former home.

"And can someone remind ME AGAIN why I and Five got ripped into this suicide mission!?"

"We need the Power Star! Apparently, there's a Star in the old castle that the engineers said they need to complete our new castle." Four explained.

"Ohhh! So that's why we are here! I was wondering why we were all wearing parachutes." I said adjusting the parachute bag.

"..I've sh!t my pants."

"The f—k is wrong with you..." I utter under my breath.

"C'mon, Mario, this is it! After this... We will finally have a new home!" Four tries to pump Mario up.

"Alright, then! Ready?" Meggy calls out.

"NO!" Me and Three yells. I'm not really ready...I may look brave on the outside by on the inside...I'm terrified as F—K right now.

"LEEEEEEEEET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Meggy and Four leaps into the abyss.

"I better not get dirty!" Three leaps in after them.

"Three this is a f—king pit of flesh and death. Of course you're gonna get dirty!" I jump in.

"...Mario just remembered his cat is on fire! I'll be right back!"

Mario turns around to 'put the fire on his cat out' in other words, retreat like a coward back to the Showgrounds, but steps on a pebble, which makes him fall backwards into the abyss. He falls from one platform to another, then stops.

"Where am I?"

The platform breaks, sending him falling some more.

__________________________

Me, Four, Three, and Meggy are going down and we see sharp teeth on the walls and a bunch of skeletons. I'm terrified... this place looks...horrible and scary as hell. But...I can't abandon my friends now...I try to stay away from the walls as possible. Causing me to be much closer to Three. Three looks over at him sympathetically.

"You okay?" He whispers over to me.

"Yea..I'm good..." I do an anxious smile.

Three looks at me a bit more, not believing my words and then looks away.

Dobby is climbing up the flesh wall. "I'm... I'm almost FREE!" He looked up to see the red Italian falling

"MAKE WAY FOR WILLIE!" Mario crashes in to Dobby and he falls to the ground.

Four sees Mario and grabs him in time. "YOU GOOD BRO?"

"I JUST $#!T MY PANTS!!!"

"STOP F—KING SAYING THAT!" I shout at Mario.

"ALRIGHT GUYS! WE'RE ALMOST AT THE BOTTOM!" Meggy says and pulls her tab, Four does too.

Mario tries to pull his parachute open but it's broken.