17 | Norman Bates

|||

|||

[Norman Bates]

Tony had successfully gotten into the S.H.I.E.L.D. Classified files. All they needed to do now was wait as it downloaded. Ivory watched nervously from a distance as Stark and Banner watched the screen as the percentage grew higher and higher.

Just in the nick of time, Fury barged into the lab, "What are you doing, Mr. Stark?" He grumbled walking straight up to them. Ivory tried to sneak away only for Fury to turn and point at him, making Ivory freeze in place—defensively put his hands up, "You're not going anyway, Agent Moore." He growled.

"Yes, sir." Ivory whispers, bringing his hands to his sides. Ivory knew he'd be in trouble, he'd be lucky if his title as a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent wasn't immediately revoked. He had known what Tony was doing and didn't report it to Fury.

"Uh, kind of been wondering the same thing about you." Tony sassed.

"You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract." Fury prodded. Fury was always an angry man but Ivory could tell he was pissed. And you really don't want to be around Fury when he's like this.

"We are, the models are locked and we're sweeping for the signal signature now... when we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile." Dr. Banner explained in detail.

"Yeah, then you get the cube back. No muss, no fuss." Tony paused, "What is 'Phase 2' ?" He questioned.

Steve sat some sort of weapon onto the table, getting everyone's attention, "Phase 2 is S.H.I.E.L.D. Uses the Cube to make weapons, sorry, computer was moving a little slow for me." His voice boomed.

Ivory was surprised to say the least. He really should have known Steve would go snooping around, maybe he had forgotten the type of man he was.

"Roger's, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract this does not mean we're making..."

Ivory shook his head, "Sir, I don't remember us collecting anything like that." He pointed at the weapon on the table.

Fury glared at Ivory, "If you want to keep your job I'd advise you to stay in your place, Agent." He threatened lowly.

Ivory laughed, "So, you're threatening me now, feels a bit incriminating on your end." He observed.

Fury was about to go off on Ivory but was cut off, "I'm sorry, Nick— But, why are you lying?" Tony revealed the entire plans on the screen.

"I was wrong Director, the world hasn't changed a bit." Steve hissed.

Thor and Agent Romanoff entered, Banner noticing first, "Did you know about this?" He immediately questioned her. It was obvious she had other things on her mind.