36 | Ultron

|||

|||

[Ultron]

Everyone had safely made their way to the jet, Ivory stood beside Steve and Thor near the front of the aircraft. This mission was harder than the rest in Ivory's opinion. They had two Enhanced on the loose.

Natasha walked over to where Bruce sat. He slowly took off his headphones, "Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever." She whispered to him soothingly.

Bruce was visibly uncomfortable, shaking his head, "Just wasn't expecting a code green." He muttered lowly, looking down at his feet. Bruce was still ashamed of the Hulk, and he doesn't think that feeling will ever go away.

"You hadn't been there, there would have been double the casualties." Nat told him, pausing for a moment before continuing, "My best friends would have been a few treasured memories." She added gratefully, looking over at Ivory.

"You know, sometimes exactly what I want to hear isn't exactly what I want to hear." Bruce contested, glancing back up at the red head.

"How long before you trust me?" Natasha asked in a gravelly tone. Staring deeply into Bruce's brown eyes.

Bruce stared back, "It's not you I don't trust..." he whispered sadly. He didn't trust himself, after all... he turned into a big green monster anytime he was angered.

Nat looked down, "Thor, report on the Hulk." She called out to the blond God, who was stood at the front of the jet.

Thor had his hands on his hips, "The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims." He announced earnestly, looking over at Nat and Bruce.

Bruce let out a small whine, putting his face into his hands. Natasha sending the God a gale, "Okay... that was not what we were looking for, pal." Ivory mumbled, patting Thor on the back.

"But... not the screams of the dead, of course." Thor tried to elaborate some more, but kept making it worse, "No, no... wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and a... gout." He stammered.

Ivory face palmed, "Thor, shut up." He hissed. Thor meant well, but sometimes he was an idiot.

Tony turned around in the pilots seat, "Hey, Banner, Moore... Dr. Cho is on her way in from Seoul— Is it okay if she sets up in your lab?" He questioned loudly.

"Fine by me." Ivory shrugged, turning to Banner waiting for his answer.

Bruce nodded, "Uh, yeah, she knows her way around." He agreed. Dr. Cho was a world-renowned geneticist and the leader of the U-GIN research group. Her work was astonishing to say the least.

Ivory had let her a couple times before. And she may or may not have a crush on him. He didn't indulge it that much, never gave her the time of day. But that didn't stop Nat from teasing him about it. The team already knew Ivory was gay.