34 | I Love You

|||

|||

[I Love You]

Ivory typed away on a small keypad, "Okay, this should get somebodies attention." He mumbled to himself. Steve looking over his shoulder nosily.

"You sure this will work?" Steve questioned with a raised brow.

Ivory glanced back, "Hopefully... this will cause their earpieces to malfunction, sending some not so fun noises into their ears. Somebody would have to assume something was wrong with the dish, thus an Agent coming in to fix it." He explained carefully, finishing up.

Steve turned to the door, the others filling in suit and pointing their weapons towards it. Not a moment later an Agent opened the door to be met with a not so fun surprise.

Steve stepped forward with a smirk on his face, "Excuse us." He said, making the Agent put his arms up immediately, moving out of their way.

Ivory Coast called next to Steve, up to the PA system. The Captain bending over and speaking into it carefully, "Attention all S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents, this is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me and my friend in the last few days, some of you were even ordered to hunt us down. But I think it's time you knew the truth....  S.H.I.E.L.D. Is not what we thought it was." He furrowed his brows, looking over at Ivory whose face was serious as ever.

Ivory stared at Steve, listening closely to what he was saying, "It's been taken over by Hydra, Alexander Pierce is their leader— The S.T.R.I.K.E. and insight crew are Hydra as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you... They almost have what they want, absolute control. They shot Nick Fury. And it won't end there, if you launch those helicarriers today Hydra will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way— Unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high. It always has been. And it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to be I'm not." Steve finally finished his speech, backing away from the PA system.

Ivory smiled widely, Sam right next to him doing the same, "Did you write that down first, or was it off the top of your head?" He asked the captain proudly.

Steve didn't say any thing, "You did good, pal." Ivory mumbled to him. Events like this made Ivory proud to be friends with Steve, he was probably the most noble person he knew. He deserved to be Captain America, and to hell with anyone who said otherwise.

"Thanks, but we aren't done yet." Steve said humbly as ever. Ivory took initiative to exit first, Steve and Sam following behind him quickly. They all made their way out of the building.