40 | Control?

|||

|||

[Control?]

Ivory's mind was buzzing, he felt uneasy. He wasn't even sure where he was anymore, but it was familiar. It was a cell, a dark cell.

He continued making his way through the halls, coming up on a particular room. He felt drawn to it. Ivory reached for the handle, entering the room.

"Hello?" Ivory whispered as he closed the door behind himself. The sound of shuffling catching his attention.

"Who are you?" A low voice asked from the corner, slowly revealing himself. The soldier gripped the knife in his hands, as if readying himself to use it.

Ivory felt his eyes tear up, "Bucky?" He muttered. He found him, he found Bucky.

"Who are you, why are you here?" He growled, walking towards Ivory menacingly. But Ivory couldn't move, he didn't know if it was fear or shock. Maybe it was both...

Ivory walked closer, trying to seem as unthreatening as possible, "I'm here to help... Bucky, I know you remember me." He spoke softly, but Bucky didn't falter.

"No!" Bucky hissed, and with that a bunch of guards entered the room— Grabbing Ivory by his arms, restraining him.

"Let me go! Please! Bucky!" Ivory screeched, tears rolling down his cheeks as the Hydra guards tied him down to a table. Bucky watching from the corner.

"Finally, we have our number two assassin back.... Hello, Fallen Soldier." A man spoke in Russian, and Ivory could understand every word. He felt like throwing up, "You've gone soft, I remember when you were nothing but an emotionless killer— Now you're crying like a little child!" The man boomed.

Ivory shook his head, trying to lift his hands away from the table, "Get away from me!" He cried more. Anger was radiating off of him more than anything. His movements were kept minimal due to being strapped down.

The man scoffed, "Wipe him, I need this soldier reprogrammed for his next mission— Killing the Avengers." He chuckled evilly, fear showing itself in Ivory's eyes.

No. He can't, they were his friends. He'd never kill innocent people. Not anymore, he wasn't like that anymore. He doesn't want to be a monster. Ivory's eyes shifted back towards Bucky, his eyes full of darkness as he watched him.

Ivory begged in his mind that Bucky would snap out of it, help him. It hurt him that he wasn't his Bucky, but he had so much hope. The machine leaned back and another man shoved a mouth guard into his mouth.