Chapter Sixty-Five

ROCKET wasn't taking her eyes off Regan while she was waiting for him to talk. She could feel a little bit of nervousness towards him, but it was very strange that she couldn't feel threatened with the way Regan stares at her calmly. Matapos ang nangyari sa kanilang dalawa ay tila hindi maintindihan ni Rocket kung bakit niya nagugustuhan ang paraan ng karahasan ni Regan sa kanya. Kahit na nakipagtalik siya kay Seamus ay nakakapagtakang hinahanap ng kanyang katawan ang sakit na binibigay ng lalaki sa tuwing ginagalaw siya nito noon.

Of course, she doesn't like being hurt by Regan in bed, but her body is yearning for it; her body aches for the pain that only he can give her. Gusto niyang alisin ang gano'ng pakiramdam dahil alam niyang hindi siya makakalaya mula kay Regan kung patuloy na hahanap-hanapin ng kanyang katawan ang paraan ng pakikipagtalik na pinaranas nito sa kanya. From the time that she agreed to change herself, she swore to all gods that she'll forget everything that concerns Regan and that includes this fetish that he carved in her body using sadism.

"Aren't you gonna start talking?" tanong niya sa lalaki na nanatiling nakatitig sa kanya. "Kung sasayangin mo lang 'yung oras ko puwede ka nang umalis, Regan."

"You've changed." Saad nito kaya natigilan siya.

Rocket then composed herself and cleared her throat. "If I will stay like I used to, I wouldn't succeed in killing you one day, Regan." she said that made him grin. "Now talk and stop wasting my time."

"There are things that I wanted you to know Rocket but first let me ask you one thing." Saad nito na kinataas ng kilay niya. "What are you doing with the Syndicate International?"

"It has nothing to do with you, Regan."

"If you still don't get the idea, Seamus and I are not in such a friendly term right now. I don't know what connection you have with those motherfuckers and why the fuck they took you when you're escaping, but I have to know who the fuck are my enemies, Rocket. I want to know if you're one of them." anito na hindi niya kinasagot. She knew that Regan would ask her about that, but she wouldn't give him the answer that he wanted.

"Then you're free to leave, Regan." sagot niya at binigyan ito ng malamig na ngiti bago siya tumayo mula sa kinauupuan.

"What—"

"Don't turn the tables now, asshole. Yes, I'm interested with the information that you know but it's only because you asked me to listen. Pero kung papaikutin mo lang ako at ilalagay ako sa sitwasyon kung saan wala akong pagpipilian kung 'di ang sagutin ka, edi umalis ka na. Wala ka pa din pinagbago, Regan. You're still the manipulative jerk that I met. Besides, I don't need you in my plans. And oh," she paused and looked at him from head to toe before grinning insultingly. "Who the fuck are you anyway?"

"Fine!" pagsuko ng lalaki na kinatahimik niya. "Don't answer my questions then."

Doon na tumango si Rocket at muling bumalik sa kanyang kinauupuan bago ngumiti. "Speak." She said and saw the annoyance flashed in Regan's face. Iba talaga kapag may kailangan ang isang tao. They would literally forget who they are just to get what they need. Ngayon lang siya nakaramdam ng kakuntentuhan habang kausap si Regan. Ngayon lang niya nakitang sumuko ang lalaki sa kanya at ngayon lang niya nailabas ang lahat ng tapang na tila nakalimutan na niya. Her sons are her only weakness and now that they're safe, she wouldn't mind fighting against what Regan wants now.

"Alright." huminga naman ng malalim ang lalaki bago umayos ng pagkakaupo. "Your father had discovered something about East and I know that whatever those are will make a huge effect on him or the mafia. He was eager to kill you, Rocket. He wanted me to kill you when he discovered that you were in my house. It wasn't just because I want to play with you, that's why I let you live. You have something in your possession that East wanted to get rid of. I want to know what those are and in exchange, I'll give you any information that you want from La Cosa Nostra."