PT. FOUR

~What Is Your Name Sweetheart?~

    I was invited to a Steve Harrington's Halloween party. I am the new student who just started Hawkins 5 months ago. Still haven't made any friends. Maybe one or two,but no more than that. I basically like keeping to myself. I do have boys who check me out every single day. I love the attention and all,so that's why it doesn't bother me that much. So being invited to a party was unexpected. I was just going to stay home with my mother and little sister and hand out some candy. But now that I have something to actually do,I don't have to waste my time handing candy out to the trick or treaters.

    I couldn't decide on what to be. So I decided to go as Sandy from Grease. I wore black leather pants with a black body suit. I tossed on a leather black jacket along with red stiletto heels. I styled my hair as well. Didn't put a whole lot of make-up on. Put on a nude lip color and spray some vanilla perfume on. I look into my mirror to see how I looked. No errors, so I am okay to go. My mom and sister were sitting on the couch watching a Halloween movie. Before I left, I said to my mom, "The party ends at midnight. But I will probably be home before then. Love you guys!" My mom turned slightly on the couch and looked at me and said,"Please be careful. Don't drink too much, okay?" I promised my mother and I left.

   Steve's house was only a block away,so I decided to walk there instead of driving my car. I spotted Steve's house with no problem. His place was booming with tons of people from our school. I walked in, and I was greeted by a blonde curl haired girl. "Hi,you must be Y/n. Name's Robin. Let me walk you around the crowd of people." She takes my hand and leads me to the kitchen where the snacks and drinks were. I saw Steve by the refrigerator he was with some guy with long, curly brown hair. Very attractive in my eyes. Steve noticed me and said, "Hey,I didn't think you were gonna make it. Love the costume, by the way. You're Sandy, right?" I smiled at Steve and said "Yes I am. And who are you supposed to be?" He smiles and says,"I am Marty McFly from Back To The Future!" I looked at him and said,"You pulled the costume off very well. You look great." Steve smiles at me,my cheeks all blushed and whatnot. And then he says, "Let me introduce you to my friend Eddie." He signals for the long curly haired boy to come over to us. Which he did. Jesus Christ, even his walk is fucking hot. I think I am falling for this mysterious man. So Steve's friend Eddie stretched out his hand towards me and I took it in mine. I stare into his eyes,which were the perfect shade of brown. So fucking perfect. He introduces  himself "Hello,name's Eddie! What is your name sweetheart?" Oh god,he gave me a pet name already. I stared deeply into his eyes. My mouth was wide open,I couldn't speak. He was just downright hot. And I don't even think he knows it. He asks me the questiin again "What is your name sweetheart?" I started stuttering and slurring my words. But I did manage to say "My name is....uhhh...shit I uhhh...f-forgot my n-name! Oh wait,no I didn't. My name's uhhh... Y/n. It's...it's n-nice t-to meet you!" Man,I need to learn how to speak to people. "Hi Y/n. How are you doing tonight? Do you want to uhm...dance with me?" Eddie had asked me.

    I grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor. I started to grind my hips on Eddie's groin. I turned around and placed my hand on his chest. I slid my hand down to his pants and snuck my finger through the belt loop of his jeans. I pulled him closer to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started grinding again. Eddie brings his hands down my back and gropes my ass. I look into his eyes,which are so beautiful. The lust that is showing through them is turning me on. I tilted my head up and Eddie lowered his. He brought his hand up to the back of neck,bringing me closer to him. He placed his lips on top of mine. The kiss was intense. Our tongues dominating each others mouths. His lips tasted like mint and cigarettes.  He brings his hands back down to my ass and he lifts me up off the floor. I wrap my legs around his waist,not breaking away from the kiss. I knew people were staring,but we didn't care.