PT. THIRTY-NINE

~Two Is Better Than One~

   "Sammie, is it crazy that I have a crush on two men? And both are in each of my classes." My friend Sammie and I have been friends since the 6th grade. Now, we are both seniors at Hawkins High School. She looks at me and says, "And what two guys are you crushing hard on?" I searched around the cafeteria until I spotted both of the men walking in. I pointed them out to Sammie and said, "Those are the two boys that I am in love with." She looks in the direction that I was pointing in. When she realized who they were, she slapped my arm and said, "Girl! Do you have a crush on Steve Harrington and Eddie Munson? They are basically the two hottest boys in this school. I heard that Eddie is a freak in bed. And I am pretty sure that is what you wanted to hear." Knowing that Eddie is good in bed, I can't imagine how the girls he screws would feel after he is done. Because I sure the hell would love to know. And I bet Steve is very gentle with the girls. And you know, I wouldn't mind that one bit. A little bit of hardcore and sweet lovemaking is all I need.

  Steve and Eddie walk past me and Sammie. I stared hard at the two of them. They both are sex on legs. Steve smiles at me and Eddie winks. I melted right in my spot. My friend smiled at me and said, "I can't believe that just happened. You lucky girl." I couldn't believe that happened either, but it did, and I am not complaining. After getting our lunch, we sat down at our usual table. 5 minutes after sitting down, Steve and Eddie both came over to the table. Steve stared at me and said, "Hey, we didn't quite get your name, love!?" I sat there, staring blankly at Sammie, whose mouth hung open. I stared back at Steve and said, "My...my name...name is Y/n." Eddie speaks up this time, and goddamn his voice is sexy. "Well, now that's a beautiful name for such a pretty girl like you." Did Eddie Munson just say I am pretty? I was in Heaven! Eddie continues to talk. "We were wondering if you and your friend here want to come to a party at Steve's place. " I looked over at my friend who is more in shock than I am. I nodded my head and said, "Yes, of course. We will both be there." I gave my friend a stare that she has to agree with. She said, "Yes, we'll be there." Eddie smiles and says,"Great, the party starts at 7 this Friday. Make sure you wear something sexy!" I blushed at Eddie's last statement of wearing something sexy. They both walked away, and I stared at the both of them while they went and sat down at their original table. They are super fucking hot and I can't wait to go to this party.

*Time skip*

   It was finally the day of the party. I was super stoked. But as far as Sammie goes, I have a feeling that she isn't as much thrilled about this party as I am. So I asked her, "Sammie, you don't have to go to this party if you don't want to. I' not gonna force you to go!" She sits down on my bed cross-legged. And said, "I will go. But if it gets boring, I will leave." I shook my head as I walked to my closet to find something sexy to wear. "You are such a party pooper, Sammie. I heard that all the parties that Steve and Eddie throw, are wickedly awesome. Everyone in the school says they sure know how to throw a party." After rummaging through my closet, I finally found the dress that I had bought for occasions, like this party. It showed a lot of leg and cleavage. It's perfect for Eddie and Steve to notice. I put the dress on and Sammie stares at me and says "Damn, are you wanting them to fuck you or something? He may have said to wear something sexy, but goddamn that is way too sexy." I gave my friend a grin and said,"That's the whole point of this dress, Sammie. I want to see what they will say and do." I looked at my clock and it was 5 minutes to 6. I had enough time to do my hair and makeup. Which will take me only 30 minutes. 

  After a few more touch-ups, I was finished with my look. I did a little spin and said, "So Sammie, what do you actually think about this whole attire?" Sammie stands up and walks over to me and says,"It may be too sexy for my liking, and it is something that I will never wear or get caught dead wearing. But it looks really good on you!" I smiled at my friend and said,"You aren't even ready. Are you going or not?" Sammie stood there staring at herself in my body mirror and said,"There is no point in wearing something cute or sexy if no man is attracted to me." I placed my hand on her shoulder and said,"Girl, you are so beautiful and attractive. I am not saying this because I am your friend, but I am saying it because I mean it. Now, you are going to this party. We have 30 minutes to spare. Being late is better than not showing up at all." I found another dress for my friend to wear and  she looked so good in it. I did her hair and makeup as well. I had her look in the mirror to see what she thought.