PT. THIRTEEN

~One Of Your Girls Tonight~

I happen to be a manager for Corroded Coffin. I have a massive crush on the lead guitarist, Eddie Munson. There is something about him that is so damn attractive. Every time he performs, his skin is always coated with sweat. Most times, his shirt goes missing in the crowd of girl fans. His chest is covered in tattoos. He has tattoos on his arms as well. His curly hair will sometimes be pulled back into a man bun, which was so damn hot.

But what hurts me the most is that he always brings girls back to the hotels that we stay at. And I can hear the girls scream his name every time he bangs the shit out of them. But what Eddie doesn't know is that when he is fucking those girls, I would lay in my bed and start pleasing myself. It honestly turns me on every single time. When I hear the girl go through her orgasm, I would go as well. And man it felt so good. But I wish it was Eddie that was giving me the orgasms. I want him to take those long fingers of his and place them inside of me and press on my g-spot. I wanted him so damn bad.

One night, I decided to write a song that needed a male singer. So I asked Jeff if he could. When he read the song, he looks at me and said "Really Y/n, I know what this song is about. You want to be one of those girls that Eddie fucks, don't ya." I felt a little embarrassed, but I nodded my head and said "Jeff, I am truly in love with Eddie and I want him to know that. And with this song, maybe it would make him realize that I really do want his attention. Which he doesn't give to me." Jeff walks over to me and says,"Then let's sing this song and then perform it in front of Eddie. He doesn't know that you can write or sing. He will be in total shock." It took over 3 hours to finally get the song the way I wanted it. It was perfect. Now Jeff and I have to find a way to perform it in front of Eddie.

Jeff finally convinced Eddie to stop by the recording studio. When Eddie got there, he noticed that I was there. He was about to leave, but Jeff forced him to sit down. I heard Jeff come out and say to Eddie "You're gonna wanna stay and listen to this song. And you better sit there and think about what this song is about." Eddie nodded his head in agreement. Jeff walks over to the sound system and says, "You got this, sweetheart. Don't be afraid." I was quite nervous because Eddie hadn't heard me sing before. I started to sing when the music played in the background.

(Y) Lock me up and throw away the key
He knows how to get the best out of me
I'm no fool for the world to see
Trade my whole life just to be

*music*

(J) Tell nobody I control you
I broke you just to own you
They can't tell that I love you
'Cause you're loyal, baby
I love it when you're submissive
Love it when I break skin
You feel pain without flinchin'
So say it

(Y) Give me tough love
Leave me with nothing when I come down
My kinda love
Push me and choke me 'til I pass out
We don't gotta be in love, no
I don't gotta be the one, no
I just wanna be one of your girls tonight
We don't gotta be in love, no
I don't gotta be the one, no
I just wanna be one of your girls tonight, oh

*music*

(Y) Push me down, hold me down
Spit in my mouth while you turn me on
I wanna take your light inside
Dim me down, snuff me out
Hands on my neck while you push it out
And I'm screaming out

(J) Give me tough love
Leave me with nothing when I come down
My kinda love
Force me and choke me 'til I pass out

(Y) We don't gotta be in love, no
I don't gotta be the one, no
I just wanna be one of your girls tonight (tonight)
We don't gotta be in love, no
I don't gotta be the one, no (oh)
I just wanna be one of your girls tonight, oh
Lock me up and throw away the key
He knows how to get the best out of me
I'm no fool for the world to see
Trade my whole life just to be
Top of the world, but I'm still not free
It's such a secret that I keep
Until it's gone, I can never find peace
Brace my whole life just to be
We don't gotta be in love, no
I don't gotta be the one, no
I just wanna be one of your girls tonight (tonight)
We don't gotta be in love, no
I don't gotta be the one, no (oh)
I just wannа be one of your girls tonight, oh (oh). "