PT. NINETEEN

~ Closer~

"OH GOD, SHIT! EDDDDIIIIEEEE! DON'T FUCKING STOPPPPP!" I scream as Eddie rails me from behind in the empty recording studio. "You like that, don'cha, you dirty slut. You like it when I fuck you raw. You have been a very, very bad girl today. So I am not gonna let you cum until I say so." He lifts me up and places me on the table that I was bent over on. He spreads my legs and starts leaving wet kisses long my thighs. He then takes the flat of his tongue and runs it up my cunt. I was throbbing, my clit was aching for his tongue. He finds my clit and sucks on it hard. I moaned and screamed his name once again "OH FUCK EDDIE, OH GOD I'M A...ABOUT TO C-CUM!"

Eddie quickly moves his head from between my legs. I moaned at the loss. "Eddie, please let me cum baby!" Eddie looks at me and grabs my face with his strong hand and said "You ain't cumming until I say so. Got that?" I nodded my head to his response. "I need words, darling!" I look back at him and said "Yes, master. Now can you please fuck me some more. I need to feel your cock baby!" Eddie laughs and says "Oh no baby, you are getting on your damn knees and I am gonna fuck the shit out of your throat until my sperm is dripping from the sides of your mouth."

I did as I was told. I got onto my knees and wrapped my hand around Eddie's cock. He puts his hand behind my head and rails his cock deep inside my throat. Making me gag. He keeps pumping in and out of my mouth, tears rolling down my eyes. Eddie's hand grabs a fistful of my hair and he holds my head in place so I don't move. He trusts further down my throat. I can feel his cock twitch in my mouth. I took my hand and started to grope his balls. He looks at what I was doing and he was loving it. He fucks my mouth until he released his warmth. Feeling his cum dripping down the back of my throat and actually being able to know what he tastes like, wasn't what imagined.

He takes his cock out of my mouth and I stand up. I was about to wipe my mouth off, when he caught me off guard by placing his lips on mine. He moans into the kiss. "Fuck, I taste so damn good on your lips baby girl. Now sweetheart, I want you to bend back over that table, I want to give you what you have been craving for." I bend over the table. He gets down onto the floor, he spreads my legs and gets in between them. I felt the top of his tongue go inside of me. I lowered myself further down onto his face. His nose is right on top of my clit now. He moves his tongue up to my clit, where he started to make shapes. He surely knows how to please my pussy. He sucks amd then he licks my clit over and over again.

I felt him put his middle finger into my entrance, and when he hit my g-spot, he said, "Oh, there she is!" He keeps pumping his finger in and out of me. My body is trembling, and my legs are shaky. I was seriously weak in the knees. I felt that bubble in the pit of my stomach pop, the sweet euphoria of my orgasm dripped all over his face, he enjoyed when I squirted on his face he tells me that tasting me on his tongue is a kink to him. He loves to devour my pussy until I am drained. Eddie moves away from under me. He stands up and glides his hand down my arched back. Then back down to my hips. Without a fucking warning, Eddie rails his massive cock inside of me. Catching me off guard. I turned my head to look at him, and he was smiling back at me. He starts to grunt with every thrust he makes inside of me. After a few thrusts, Eddie pulls out of me, I moan at the loss. He turned me around and said "Lets take this to the couch. Where it's more comfortable!" He lifts me up by my ass and carries me to the couch. He gently lays my down. He walks away from me for a few minutes. He comes back with the handcuffs that were attached to his black ripped jeans and the handkerchief that was in his back pocket. I smiled, because I knew exactly what he was gonna do.

He takes my arms and brings them around my back. He then handcuffs me. He pushes me back down on the couch, he leans forward and was about to place the handkerchief over my eyes when he placed a kiss on my lips and said "I am gonna please that sweet pussy of yours, princess. I want you to orgasm over and over again. I want you to coat my cock and thighs with all of the juices that your pussy holds. So let me place this handkerchief over your eyes, because I don't want you to watch me while I fuck you. I just want you take my cock like a good fucking girl." I smiled and said "Baby, I love this side of you. I will always be a slut for you." He smiles at me and covers my eyes.