PT. FOURTEEN

~Fill The Void~

Eddie and I have been dating for 2 months now. We have given threesome a try a few times, but we decided it wasn't for us because we hate sharing each other. Having sex with another woman joining us in our room didn't feel right. Watching her go down on him and him going down on her and the other way around. We just hated it. So we gave up trying.

One day, I was sitting down on my couch with my legs sprawled out on Eddie's legs. Eddie ran his hand up my thigh and under my skirt and panties. He starts to finger me while my brother sits in the chair next to us. He wasn't paying any attention at all. Eddie keeps rubbing small circles along my clit. I start moving in weird ways. My brother finally noticed and said "You okay, sis?" I looked over at him and said "Uhm, uhm yeah. I am- I am just f...fine. Oh my god!" My brother shakes his head and goes back to the movie.

After I hit my orgasm and came all over Eddie's hand, he leans over and whispers in my ear "Bedroom, now!" I looked at my brother and excused myself to the bedroom. Both Eddie and I got up, my brother knew exactly what we were gonna do. All Gareth did was shake his head. Eddie takes my hand and I follow him to the bedroom. He closed and locked the door behind him. He then spins me around and pins me to the door. Where he gets down on his knees and pulls my panties down to the floor. I step out of them and he tosses them to the other side of the room. He lifts my left leg up and over his shoulder. He brings his head in between my thighs and starts to devour my already throbbing cunt. My head tossed back onto the door. I ran my fingers through his hair. He sucks away at my clit, making slurping noises while doing so. That is music to my ears. Everytime Eddie goes down on me, I am already soaked beforehand. He looks up at me and I look down and watch as his tongue flicks my clit over and over again. My legs were starting to get weak, my cunt was throbbing. I was about to hit my sweet release. Once I did, all the juices dripped out of me and onto the floor and all over Eddie's face.

He slowly puts my leg back down and stands up. He places his lips on top of mine, which I can taste myself on his lips and tongue. I sure do taste good. He lifts me up and carries me to the bed. He climbs on top and hovers over me. "I really want to fuck you right now baby girl. But, I want you to beg for it. I want you to beg me to fuck the shit out of you." I look into his brown amber eyes and begged "Oh master,I want you to fuck me. I want to feel you deep inside of me. I want you to fill me up with your babies." Eddie loved when I begged. He smiled at me and said "Then lets fill you up with my babies, sweetheart!"

My panties were already off, but he told me that he was gonna leave the skirt on me, because he liked fucking me with it on. He unbuttons my blouse and takes if off my body. I lay under him in only my red,lacy see through bra. He noticed that my nipples were aroused. I was totally horny for him. He reaches his arms around my back and unclasped my bra, throwing it onto the floor. "Baby, have I told you lately that you have the nicest set of tits I have ever seen?" I smiled and said,"You have told me a million times, baby boy." He smiles that million dollar smile and runs his hand over my now exposed breasts. He roams them further down to my exposed cunt. He glides his thumb along my sensitive bundle of nerves. He wants me to have a second orgasm and I am gonna give it to him. He rubs my clit with his right hand and shoves two fingers from his left hand deep inside of me. He does perfect rhythm with both hands. His fingers are very powerful when it comes to giving me orgasms. Once I squirted, Eddie gets in front of me and says " Now I want you to bend over. I want to see that fine ass of yours while I fuck you from behind."

Eddie slaps my ass twice, leaving a stinging sensation. But this time, I am quite used to it. It was just the pain of pleasure and I fucking love it. He spits on his hand and rubs it on his cock. He then lines his cock with my entrance, he holds my hips and thrusts deep into me. The bed sqeaks from under me. Moaning and screams fill the room. I feel sorry for the boys in the living room who have to sit out there and listen to this. The sound of our skin smacking against each other is such a pleasant sound to me. Eddie keeps railing me harder and rougher. My body is feeling like a freight train ran over me. My pussy is throbbing, its wanting a third orgasm. So I decided to run my hand down between my legs and start rubbing my clit. Eddie noticed what I was doing and thrusted his hips harder against me. I gripped the sheets under me.