PT. FIFTEEN

~World Class Sinner/I'm A Freak~

I am in a girl band named Genesis. I am the lead singer, and plus, I play the guitar as well. Our manager, Celeste, called me at 7:30 in the morning and said, "I got ya'll a gig at the Knight Concert Hall in Miami, FL, tomorrow night." I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to my friends Jenna and Margot's room. I jumped on top of their bed and said, "CELESTE GOT US A GIG GIRLS. We have to start packing! We are going to Miami, my babies!" Jenna and Margot jumped out of their beds, and we all got into a group hug. Our first big gig in over a year.

I totally forgot that Celeste was still on the phone. I got back on, and she said, " You guys are the closing act for a band called Corroded Coffin. I heard that they were the ones who were asking about you guys." I have heard of the band Corroded Coffin before. And the lead singer,is so fucking hot. I really don't know his name, but what I want to know is how good in bed he is, because I have heard stories. Anyways, my friends and I got ready. Packed our bags in a matter of 2 hours. Yes, it may have been a last-minute gig, but at least we got one.

My friend Jenna says, "We need a new song to sing. Y/n, you are the lead singer and song writer, do you have any damn ideas?" I looked at her and said "You know I do, doll. Just give me a few hours to put something together." That's all I needed was 3 to 4 hours to wrack my brain over a new song. Once I had the song written down, I walked out of my room and gave the notebook to Jenna. Her and Margot both read it with wide eyes. They looked up at me and said "Girl, this song is fucking hot. Now lets put a sick beat to it." We all gathered in the garage where our recrding studio was. And we were in there for at least 6 hours. We played the song back and we fell in love with it. Margot jumps up and down with excitement. "I just can't wait to go to Miami to perform again. I miss our fans." She runs over to me and says "And I wonder if the hot boy on Corroded Coffin takes notice of you. Because you, baby girl, are a catch and smoking hot." I shook my head at her comment. I looked at the clock and it was 11:45pm. We have to get to bed, because our plane leaves at 5 in the morning.

The three of us went straight to bed. We have a big day ahead of us.

*Time Skip*

My alarm went off at 3:30 in the morning. I got up and threw on some comfy clothes for the plane ride. I brushed my teeth, since my breath was kicking. I woke up my friends and they did the same thing. Our ride showed up at 4:15. We put our suitcases in the trunk. Our equipment was already gonna be supplied for us. We get in the suv and headed to the airport. We got on the plane. We were too exhausted, so we ended up taking a nap. The flight was only 3 hours long, so we might as well get some rest while we are waiting to land.

At 8:30 in the morning, the pane had landed. We got some of our carry-ons from the overhang above us, and we walked off the plane. We met Celeste in the airport. She helped us gather our bags and walked us to the car we are taking back to the hotel. And the three of us were shocked on how big this hotel is. Never, ever have we stayed in a hotel this big before. And we are excited. As we were getting our stuff out of the trunk, Margot nudges me with her elbow. "Y/n, it's Corroded Coffin. And hoky shit, their lead singer/guitarist is so damn fine." I followed her eyes to where she was looking at. And sure enough, there they were, in all their gorgeous glory, was indeed Corroded Coffin.

And of course, I was eye fucking the lead singer. I truly wish I knew what his name is! Apparently he noticed me staring, because he looked my way, smiled and winked his eye. He was totally fuckable. I bet you, he gets all those damn bitches after every concert and I hope one of them is me. I grabbed my bags and headed towards the hotel with my band and our manager. Corroded Coffin was right behind us. Because I feel their eyes burning into the back of our heads. We walked over to the receptionist desk and signed in. She gave us our room key and we were on the 14th floor. Corroded Coffin was also on the same floor as us. We all took the elevator up to our floor. When we got there, the lead singer was a gentleman and said "Ladies first!" They let us leave the elevator first.