PT. THIRTY-ONE

~Lenny Doesn't Have To Know~
                      "Second part"

   After Y/n and I ate dinner. I helped her clean the dishes and put the leftovers in the fridge for Lenny when he got back. Whenever that may be! I looked at her, and she looked back at me. She knew what I wanted. She grabs my hand and leads me to the bedroom her and my son share. She sits down on the bed and spreads her legs wide open. I noticed that her panties were moist and ready for me to take off. She makes a 'Come here' motion with her pointer finger, and I walk over to her. She takes her fingers and starts to unbutton my jeans. They fall to a puddle around my feet. I step out, standing in only my boxers. She glides her hand over my cock, which sent chills through my skin. I look down at her, while she releases my cock from my boxers. It springs out and hits my stomach. She gasped and smiled, because she loved how big and hard I was.

  She wrapped her tiny hands around my length and stroked my cock up and down, up and down. I toss my head back in pleasure. Then I felt her mouth wrap around me, twirling her tongue around the tip and the slit. I stared at her while sher head was bobbing back and forth. She looks up at me, and starts to moan with my cock in her mouth. Fuck, she is killing me. She bobs her head back and forth, faster and faster. Taking me all in. I felt the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat. I held her head tightly and thrusted my cock deep inside of her throat, like I did hours before. She takes it like a champ. Most girls are afraid of me hurting them. I jammed my cock deeper and deeper into her throat. Making her gag. Spit seeping from the sides of her mouth. She looked very fucking sexy with me banging the shit out of her throat.

She takes her hands and places them behind my thighs. I thrusted in her mouth again and again. Hearing her gag, is making me so fucking feral. I felt my cock twitch, next thing I knew, my cum dripped down the back of her throat. She looks up at me with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face. God, she is stunning. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and watched her swallow my cum. I lay on top of her and pulled her skirt above her knees and took her panties off. I look at her and said "I have a fetish of fucking women with their skirt on.So yours is staying on dollface!"  She bit down on her bottom lip, fuck that makes me feral. I spread her legs and got in between them. I devoured her pussy like I told her I would do. She tasted so damn sweet. I ran the flat of my tongue from her entrance up to where she was craving me. I flicked my tongue on her swollen clit. Making shapes as I go. I looked up and noticed that her back was perfectly arched off the bed, and her hands were gripping the sheets, chest rising up and down. She was sexy and all fucking mine.

  She ran her fingers through my hair and gripped it tight. Her cunt started to throb, she was on the verge of her orgasm. She squirted all over my face. I wasn't done with her. I know she has another orgasm in her, maybe multiple. I replaced my mouth with my fingers. I shoved two fingers from my left hand deep inside of her and used my right hand to rub her clit. I laid over her lower abdomen so she wouldn't move. She wiggled a little under me. I kept rubbing her clit at a fast pace and thrusting my fingers in and out of her. Her legs wiggle around, and she moans and screams my name. "OH EDDDDIIIIEEEE! FUCK!" She dug her nails into my shoulder, she squirted for the second time. And it was a good one. I smiled at her and said, "You sound so damn beautiful. Just like a heavenly angel. You are a magnificent woman, sweetheart. Now, I want you to get on your hands and knees for me. Because I want to see your ass while I am fucling the shit out of you." She obeys and gets on her hands and knees. I ran my hand over her lucious ass and smacked it in the process. I take my cock and line it with her entrance. Didn't give her enough time to adjust. I thrusted deep amd hard into her tight pussy. She screams some more "OH SHIT EDDDDIIIIEEEE. OH...MY...FUCKING...GOD. YES! YES! YESSSSSSS! KEEP GOING!" I pound into her multiple times. Because I love hearing the way she says my name while I am inside of her.