PT. TEN

~How Many Drinks Will It Take To      Get You To Go Home With Me~

    It was my 21st birthday. I was excited because my sister Robin was taking me out to the bar for my very first drink. I got there before she did,because she said that she had to gather her friends to come and meet me since I haven't seen them in 8 years. I have been living with our father since I was 13 years old. They will probably not recognize me.

   I get to the bar and show the bartender my id,which is real, by the way. She approved and gave me a beer. I sit down at an empty table to wait for Robin and her friends. Which I was so excited to see. I was off in my own thoughts when a male voice started speaking, "A girl like you shouldn't be here at this bar by herself!" I looked at him and said,"And why is that?" He smiles at me and says,"Because a hottie like you should at least have a couple of friends with you. You never know what might happen to that pretty body of yours!" He looks me up and down. I noticed,so I said, "Do you like what you see,handsome?" He took my hand and said "Actually I do! You are a sight for sore eyes. And that dress you are wearing shows every curve of your body. I watched your every move when you walked in here. Are you waiting for anybody,by any chance?" I nodded my head and said "Yeah I am waiting on my sister and her friends. Today is my birthday, and I just turned 21. By the way,you didn't give me your name!"

   The man smiled at me. Damn,his smile is making me so damn weak. He sits down across from me and says, "My name's Eddie. What is your name?" I told him my name."My name's Y/n." He takes my hand and kisses the back of it and says,"Do you want to get lucky tonight,sweetheart?" I knew exactly what he was saying. I got up from where I was sitting and whispered in his ear, "Meet me in the bathroom in 3 minutes!" I bit my bottom lip and winked at him. And I walked towards the bathroom.

   3 minutes later,there was a knock. I quickly unlocked it and dragged him in before anyone saw. He looks at me and says, "Someone's a bit antsy. Can't wait to have me,now can ya!" I looked at him and said,"Why don't you just shut up and kiss me?" Eddie wasted no time at all. He pins me up against the bathroom wall and presses his lips to mine. I ran my fingers up his back and through his hair. I moaned into the kiss. It was very passionate. He glides his hand up my bare thigh and slips it under my dress. He realized that I wasn't wearing any panties. He gave me a devil like smirk,but he kept tongue fucking my mouth. He ran his fingers over my folds and said "Baby girl you are so damn wet. Have you been waiting for a moment like this?" I nodded my head and continued with the kiss. He runs his hand up my back and unzips my dress. It falls slowly down to the floor. He lowers himself onto the floor and lifts my leg up and over his shoulder.

   He kisses my inner thighs,then he starts kissing my moist folds. He dips his tongue into my entrance. He pumps it in and out of me. The feeling of his tongue licking up my wetness is kinda hot. I tossed my head back onto the wall and slid my fingers through his hair. Oh my god,this felt so damn good. My legs started to shake,my pussy was pulsating under his mouth. I was about to have an intense orgasm. I hit my release all over Eddie's face. I was trying to catch my breath,he turns me around and bends me over the counter. He glides his cock slowly into me. Next thing I felt was him going rougher and harder. His hand slide down my arched back and grabbed a fist full of my hair. He brings me back towards his chest. He runs his fingers down my belly and in between my thighs.

   He starts roaming his thumb over my clit. Rubbing at the swollen bud. Sending chills up and down my spine. Goosebumps are everywhere. Sweat coating my skin. The sound of him pounding into me was music to my ears. I just hope my sister doesn't come looking for me. I felt Eddie's cock throbbing inside of me. I knew he was on the verge of cumming. He quickly pulls out and cums on my ass. The feeling of his warmth actually turned me on. I was a sweating mess. I turned around to face Eddie and said "You were amazing. But I have a question to ask you before we go any further. How old are you by the way?" Eddie smiles while he cleans himself and said "I happen to be 22 years old. You're just a year younger than me." I kissed his lips and said "You truly are amazing. I had a good time with you. But I don't think my sister will approve of me having a boyfriend right now."