PT. TWELVE

~I Want To Take You Back To My Place~

    My friends Wendy, Charlie, Andrea, and I were getting ready to go hang out at the Hideout. It was my 21st birthday, and I wanted to get wasted. Wendy walked over to me while I was looking for something to wear in my closet. She says, "Girl, you should totally wear something outrageously sexy. Corroded Coffin is performing tonight. And you know that the lead guitarist,Eddie Munson,he checks you out every time we go there." I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "There is nothing in my damn closet that is sexy. Wendy. Look through these clothes and you will see."

  Wendy scooches me to the side and rummages through my closet. She is tossing clothes over her shoulder and onto my floor. "Wendy! What the hell are you doing? You're making my room a mess. Now I have to clean up when I get back home." After 15 minutes of looking through my closet, she finally finds something that I haven't worn in 3 years. It was a red lacy dress with thin over the shoulder straps. It came up above the knees and showed a lot of boob. I looked at her and said "Really Wendy! I haven't worn this dress since fucking prom of '86. I don't think it will fit me anymore." She tosses the dress to me and says "Just try it on. It's not that difficult. It's your 21st birthday, bitch. You need to dress sexy and flirty. And this dress will tots get the attention of Eddie. I think you might get laid tonight."

   I snatched the dress and went into my bathroom. I put the dress on, and surprisingly, the dress still fit. My breasts have gotten a cup bigger. Because my cleavage was popping out. I walked out, and my 3 friends stared at me. Andrea comes up to me and says, "Damn girl, you are sexy. If I didn't have a girlfriend, I would have snatched you up in a hurry." She keeps looking at my breasts. I playfully slap her arm and said " Geez, I appreciate that comment, Andrea, but I don't swing that way. I like the 'D' not the 'V'. If you know what I mean?" Wendy and Charlie start to smirk at my response. They knew exactly what I meant.

   I found a pair of black strapless heels. I curled my hair and put on some makeup. I sprayed my favorite scent of perfume on me. The smell was of sweet french vanilla. It smelt so damn good. My friends couldn't believe how good I look. Charlie took my hand and said, " You are totally getting laid, baby girl. I bet you will lose your v-card by the end of the night. And it will be... let me guess! Oh, I know who it will be with. EDDIE MUNSON!!!!" I shook my head no. "Are you serious, Charlie? Why would you say that I will lose my virginity to the fucking lead guitarist of Corroded Coffin? He's not that interested in me."

   "Bullshit, Y/n. Whenever we go there, that man eye fucks you up and down. He wants to know what you are hiding under your clothes. And you wanna know something. He's gonna like what he sees." I still can't believe what my friends are saying. Yeah, he's a hottie, but not my type. I don't like him like that. Wendy tosses me my hand purse and says "Lets get going. Corroded Coffin is playing first." I grabbed my car keys and we head out to the Hideout. When we got there,it was already bouncing with a lot of people. Lucky for us, Charlie's boyfriend is the bouncer, and we didn't have to wait in line. He let us right in. We got to our table, and I said, "I will be right back. I have to go freshen up a bit." My friends nodded, and I walked towards the bathroom. I was looking through my purse while walking, and I ended up bumping into someone. I looked up to apologize, I noticed the person I bumped into was Eddie. "I am truly sorry. I didn't mean to run into you like that." Eddie smiles and says "No sweat, sweetheart. No harm done." I smiled at him and then I quickly looked away, because my cheeks were blushing. I ran to the bathroom, shut the door and leaned over the sink. I started talking to myself. "Fucking Christ sake's Y/n. Get your shit together. All you did was bumped into him. That is it. But damn, he is fine as fuck though." I kept smacking my forehead with my palm. I heard a knock on the door. So I responded by saying "Be out in a few minutes. Just freshening up." I heard the door open and close. I looked into the mirror and noticed it was Eddie. What was he doing in here, while I am in here.