Chapter 2:

A/N:

I'm really updating very quickly am I? Hope you liked the story! Here's chapter 2 for you guys! xx
-Elle

Status: edited
-

"So?" Harry chose to be the one to break the ice between the both of them.

Because really? Niall was still speechless about the whole thing. He was still trying very hard to comprehend all the feelings that he was feeling at the same time.

It wasn't nothing... There was definitely something but he was scared that, that "SOMETHING" can even turn into a bigger something. So he decided to stick to what he does best which is well... pretending.

"Ni say something. You're scaring me. Bro! You said you wouldn't be awkward!" Harry says shakily. Tears threatening to spill any moment now.

He knew it! He knew something wrong was about to happen. He was never going to agree to this, he never planned to but no his feelings got in the way and had to ruin everything. Of course, he thought.

That's when Niall snapped out of his thoughts. When he heard Harry's voice crack. He instinctively pulled the boy closer to him and drew soothing circles on his back. He let Harry in his arms like that for a moment. Both of them enjoying each other's presence and silence...

It wasn't an awkward silence. It's more of like an I'm-here-it's-okay silence and the second he heard Harry's breathing turned into normal, he spoke again.

"I-I'm so-sorry Niall. I shouldn't have. Do you h-hate me now?" He stuttered.

And Niall just looked at him in disbelief.

"Why would you? Why would you think of such a thing Harry? I don't hate you for such a kiss. I would never hate you for anything you're my best mate." The heavy atmosphere was soon replaced by their giggles.

Manly giggles of course.

"So? Anything?" He tries again.

"I-I don't know Haz. I mean I loved kissing you really. I didn't even regret it, I wasn't wrong in choosing you..." He smiled softly at him and Harry returned it. Grateful Niall didn't hate him for it.

"So? Did I help you with anything? Or still confused?"

"Well... I definitely think I should try it with someone else." He scratches the back of his head slowly and Harry thought he dropped his heart.

"Why Niall? Didn't I help you or something?" He asks.

"I don't know... To see if I feel different." Niall shrugs.

"Different? What do you mean by different exactly?" He cocks an eyebrow because he just can't understand what Niall means.

"You know... Excited..." He mumbles and blushes again because of his choice for words. But seriously though.

"Oh... I didn't excite you?" Harry asks bluntly and Niall blushes harder. He's like a fucking tomato that's about to burst.

"It would be creepy if you did Haz." He chuckles at his own statement and it's Harry's turn to blush.

"Yeah damn right it'd be. But I did help you a little right? It'd kill me if I didn't."

"Yeah you did... But I've got to know if I really like boys... like want them or something." He explains with the gestures of his hands.

"Don't you want me?" Harry blurts out before he could even realize what he just said.

And Niall just stood there with wide eyes and an open mouth, trying to process what he just heard but smiles a little at his bestfriend quickly.

"Harry you're my bestfriend." He places a hand on his knee.

"The kiss seems completely normal to me like we're doing it almost every second of the day. That's how much I feel comfortable with you but I need to like... Grasp other choices. I can kiss you again right now and I bet I won't be bothered about it again but if I try it with the others it might lead to something... to... Aah! I give up. You get my point." He says while standing up and getting ready to get home.

"I get what you're saying... Give me a kiss before finding someone to fool around with yeah?" Goodness. He sounds so desperate. But Niall's smile never falters and he just leans in and gives Haz a peck on the lips.

And even if it was only a peck. The jumbled feelings were back.

"See? I'm not bothered by it. I like kissing you Haz but that's there to it really."

"You don't need to explain it all over again you know. I already get it." He nudges Niall with his shoulder while he leads him to the door.

"Good... but I think I'm still straight Haz. Maybe? Fuck. I'll just let you know." He ruffles his hair and waves goodbye.

"Don't forget to give me the juiciest details about snogging a jock okay? I already tried that and boy it's an awesome feeling." He says and Niall just raises his hand in acknowledgement while making his way downstairs.

"Oh and Ni!" Harry calls out.

"I'm a jock. A hot popular football jock." He winks as Niall stops in his tracks and turns to face Harry with that sexy smirk plastered on his face.

Did he just call his bestfriend sexy? What the fuck?

"I'll text you okay? I really need to go so stop flirting." He shakes his head at him while laughing softly and Harry does the same and disappears into his room.

The kiss won't change anything about the way he feels for Harry. It definitely won't. He says under his breath.

Nothing definitely changed even though he thought Harry was really gorgeous and sexy. He never looked at him in that way until the kiss...

Now to find that incredibly sexy jock. He says excitedly as he pulls out his Iphone from his pocket and contacts Liam if there's a party he can crash.

-

Ooooh. What do you guys think about it? Please voice out your opinions ;)

comment, fan and vote would really be nice :))