Chapter 14:

A/N:

SURPRISE UPDATE! SURPRISE UPDATE! SURPRISE UPDATE! AND IT'S FOR MY BOO BECAUSE SHE WAS BUGGING ME ON FACEBOOK TO UPDATE. HEH! I LOVE YOU BOO! :* xx

And my username isn't "NiallermyIrishHoran" anymore! It's "Harrialler" now (:

Okay! Enjoy the SURPRISE UPDATE! Haha! I'm crazy!

-HorantheCurls xx

~

Harry's POV:

Okay I admit that clubbing and the partying scene has been always my scene. But tonight? I honestly think it's not my night tonight.

Especially when you see the love of your life, grinding his (sexy) body with his girlfriend right? Yeah... I'm just not lucky.

"Harry..." Meg snaps me out of trance by rubbing her hand in my shoulders in a circular motion. "What?" I snap as I get my vodka shot and chug it down, feeling the strong alcohol down my throat and it burns but its okay because it helps me forget.

"Aren't you worried the poor couple's going to notice your glares? You've been shooting daggers at them for what seems like an hour already. Let it go..." She coaxes and I order another shot and chug it down again while glaring at the now grinding... Not only grinding but also kissing... couple on the dance floor.

Honestly?! After all we did? I mean for fuck's sake! We gave each other hand jobs, blow jobs... We even sexted and then he comes running back to the bitch? Well fuck him. I don't want this anymore. I grip the shot glass tightly and look away, Meg gives me a sympathetic look and I look down. I don't want her to pity me. "Meg... I maybe in need of your services tonight," I lean in her ear and whispers seductively.

She laughs and shakes her head no. "Sorry Har, can't." I pout my lips at her and she chuckles and brushes her hand through my curls and I hum in appreciation. "I'm... Serious about him Harry, can't afford to lose a great guy like him." I look at her and she looks at the floor with so much... Adoration. For a moment there I thought she was in love with the floor but realize its stupid because seriously? Who's going to fall in love with a fucking floor? Sorry, I took a lot of shots and my head is buzzing.

But I realize she must be thinking of Austin... I'm happy for my best friend. Really! In all sincerity I am! But how can I forget now? There's no Meg to distract me anymore. "Oh... I see you've settled down." I smirk and chug my shot again. "He's just really a great man and... I don't know." She says while blushing and I laugh and pinch her cheeks.

"My little Meggy is blushing." I say in a sing-song voice and she glares at me but only blushes more. "Shut up." I laugh again and we clank our shotglass together and say cheers and chug it down again. I see that Niall and Kirsten are still busy eating each other's faces off and my head is really thumping from the loud music and the alcohol.

"I need to dance..." I shout in the loud music as Meg gets another shot. "Go! Have fun! God! Live a little!" She encourages and I kiss her at the cheek, she's always been there for me. "Thanks Meg." She only winks at me and crosses her legs as she watches me limp away from my seat to the crowd.

Niall's POV:

Kirsten leans her forehead on mine and we try to even out our breathing... God, I missed her lips. It's been so long... But I still want the roughness and softness of Harry's. I really am insane! Here I am! Kissing my girlfriend that I haven't kissed for so long and yet I yearn for Harry's lips. What the fuck is wrong with me?!

"I'm starting to feel dizzy... I'll just sit for a bit." Kirsten leans in on my ear to whisper and she giggles, obviously a bit drunk and I peck her on the lips again. "Okay, I'll follow you there." She nods and goes to our table. I scan the crowd and there's nothing but drunken couples grinding against each other, making out, even having sex. What do I expect?! It's a club.

And then I see a familiar mop of curly hair talking to a lady... Wait. Harry?! Why is Harry here? Since when? What the fuck is going on?! He presses a kiss to her cheeks and I clench my fists. No one kisses my Harry. Oh I see it's Meg, I really hate her. I don't know why but she's just stealing my Harry. Harry is supposed to be mine.

Since when did he become your property Niall? Stop it.

He disappears into the crowd and I follow him, I can still see his curly hair. It's kind of hard not to see the curls you know? I'm a few steps away from him and I stop in my tracks. I can feel my jaw dropping and there's a huge pang in my chest, like I've been stabbed repeatedly.

Because Harry is kissing someone...

My Harry is kissing someone else...

He's swapping spit with someone else other than me...

And I don't want anything but just to beat the shit out of the guy that he's kissing.

A/N:

BECAUSE A JEALOUS NIALL IS A SEXY NIALL! YAY! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS EVEN THOUGH IT'S KIND OF SHORT!

AND! THERE'S MICHAEL CLIFFORD FROM 5SOS AT THE SIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE------------->

FREAKING HOT!

FEEDBACKS PLEASEEEEEEE.

-HorantheCurls xx