Chapter 26:

LOLOLOLOL I’M BACK AND… I’M SORRY. THIS BABY IS GOING TO END SOON! I HAVE THE EPILOGUE IN MY MIND… I JUST HAVE TO TYPE IT AWAY. ;)

SO… I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!

~

Chapter 26:

Harry’s POV:

“Shit! Kid are you okay?”

“Is he breathing?”

“I don’t know. You probably should take him to the hospital.”

“But I didn’t hit him. I managed to dodge him.”

Voices. That’s what rang through my head, I opened my eyes slowly, my vision was a bit blurry but it soon adjusted to the light, I groaned as I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head.

“Hey! Are you okay?!” The man looked and asked me worriedly. He was in his mid-40’s I think. I closed my eyes again and just sighed deeply. I legit thought I was going to die, guess I still have some unfinished business to be done here.

“I-I am okay.” My voice was shaking and the man wasn’t convinced. I mean who would be with that tone of voice? I tried to sit up but groaned in pain again because my body felt bruises. People are looking at me, hovering over me and it feels like my breath just got knocked out from my lungs.

I’m not claustrophobic but I need space NOW.

“S-Space…” I mumbled and started hyperventilating, some people were gossiping, some people were staring and I shut my eyes, feeling tears behind them. I don’t even know why but the second I closed them, Niall was all that I saw.

Our moments together, from childhood to now… His laugh, his smile, his hair, the first time we held hands, we kissed, and the most intimate night of our life…

All I wanted was to get him back, to see him.

“Give the kid some space! Shoo away!” The man said and all of them started leaving, I think I’m not that interesting anymore. I brought my hands to my eyes and wiped my tears. I opened it slowly to see the man crouching down and looking at me. “I’m going to have to take you to the hospital, just to be sure you didn’t break any limbs or anything.”

NO.

“I-I’m okay… I’m fine…” I sighed and slowly sat up, clenching my fists and ignoring the burning feeling I got. “No you’re not.” The man shook his head and I rubbed my palms together before ruffling my curls and pushing it to the side.

“It’s okay seriously. No broken limbs or anything…” I said, waving my hands frantically and he sighed. I guess he was really scared that he hit me, thank God he didn’t. I don’t want to give Niall worries anymore.

“I’m really worried; it’s obvious that you’re in pain.” The man pointed out and I chuckled and shook my head sideways.

“You shouldn’t be sir… But I do need help in something.” I said as I looked at my broken bike lying down on the street.

“What? Just tell me.” He said.

“Can you maybe give me a lift and give me a… new bike?” I asked with a sheepish smile and he laughed and helped me to get back on my feet, thankfully… My phone was safely tucked in the front pocket of my jeans.

“Of course!” He said and guided me to his car.

“Thank you so much sir! I’m really grateful for the lift!” I said, flashing him a wide grin but I’m trembling inside because I’m about to meet the person that used to complete my life. I’m standing in his front porch currently and my palms are so sweaty, I’m actually thinking there are beads of sweat forming on my forehead.