Chapter 25:

A/N:

GAAH! IT’S BACK! :D I’M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I KNOW, I’M A PIECE OF SHIT WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING BUT READ THIS YEAH? MUCH LOVE! X

~

Zayn’s POV:

“Damn it Harry. Answer the damn phone!” I cursed as I kept calling Harry. Why in the earth wouldn’t he answer the phone? We need him! Niall needs him…

“Zayn?” Perrie’s voice made me jump a little and I turned around to face my girlfriend. “Is he any better?” I asked hopefully and she sighed heavily.

“No Zayn. Did you try calling Harry?” She enveloped me into a hug and nuzzled her head into my neck; I ran my hands through her golden locks and looked at my phone. “He’s not answering any of my calls pezz.”

“If only we had contact with Kirsten…” She said as she pulled away and I nodded. “I’m going to try calling Harry again.” She nodded and hugged me again. “What happened to our Nialler?” She sobbed and I just held her tightly and kissed the top of her head.

“I don’t know babe, but I promise we’re going to get the old Nialler back.” I said with a new found confidence and then my phone started ringing.

“Harry?” I asked as I took the call.

~

“That’s it for today class! I expect the book review to be passed on our next meeting. Understood?” I adjusted my glasses and nodded at our teacher.

“Yes sir!” The class chorused and he waved good bye and we all stood up to fix our things in our bag and I fished my phone out of my pocket, only to see I have 10 missed calls from Zee and 5 messages from Michael.

I'm sure Michael's messages are all sweet and dirty. I chuckled and rolled my eyes when I remember the time he sent me a picture of him, seductively eating a cheese toast and it turned out to be gross instead of sexy.

But wait... Why would Zayn be calling me?

It has been a really long time since we met, and talked….

Oh well, it’s always nice to be reunited with a best friend!

Speaking of best friend, I miss Niall… I know our… weird Relationship will be our end but… I just wish he could understand that I had to move on, that he should’ve confessed and realized his feelings to me earlier. If I could just go back to everything we were before all of this happened…

I sighed as I looked at a picture of me and Niall… I really do miss him so much.

The next thing I did is dialed Zayn’s number and called him. This seems to be an emergency so I need to call him; I want to be able to be there for my best friend, even though we lost contact over a year… I don’t care; he’s still my best mate.

“Harry?” The familiar voice said through the line and I realized I really missed hearing Zayn’s voice. “Hey buddy why did-“

“Niall needs you. Come here to his flat, we need to talk.” He says sternly and I swear someone just stabbed my heart right there and then… Zayn was ranting at the other end but I shut him out. Why does Niall need me? Did something to happen to my Nialler?

Is it about my rejection?

Is it the reason why I didn’t see him in school?

What could’ve happened to my Niall?

I can feel tears brimming in my eyes and Zayn’s voice snapped me out of my trance. “Harry! Harry! Are you there?!” He asked and I sniffled and wiped my nose. “Yeah, I’ll be there… Just wait for me.” I say and he hangs up, I’m quick to fix all my things and put it all in my locker, I send a text to Michael saying that he should meet me in Niall’s flat, I need my boyfriend there.

I ride my bicycle and make my way over to my best friend’s flat, thinking of what I’ll say first when I see him in the process, and this is the first time I’m running out of words to tell him when usually I talk nonstop when I talk to him.

Did we really grow apart? I didn’t realize my rejection would affect our relationship so much, I thought his feelings for me were out of pity… I didn’t know he was dead serious… I really didn’t.

Why am I so stupid? I shouldn’t have left him all alone after my rejection; I should’ve fought for our relationship… But then again, I thought about giving him space, he told me he couldn’t be best friends with me anymore and I did nothing about it. I just watched him walk away…

Only stupid people let their best friends go, I let him go so I’m counted as one.

I didn’t notice a car heading my way when a voice snaps me out of trance.

“Move kid!”

~

AAAAH! DON’T KILL ME! DON’T KILL ME! DON’T KILL ME! A CLIFFY! I KNOW! SORRY. LOVE YA.

-IH <3