Chapter 18:

A/N:

Another chapter. Nuff said. REUSING THE NARRY GIF BC I CAN AND IT’S MY FREAKING FAVORITE

Enjoy!

status: edited

Harry’s POV:

“This movie just gets me all the time I’m sorry.” I sniffle and shove the popcorn down to my mouth, Michael chuckles at me and I throw popcorn at him.

“That’s for laughing Mr. emotionless guy!” I glare at him and he laughs. I smile; his laugh is a wonderful sound I swear.

“Not my fault I’m a man.” He says and dips his fingers in my popcorn but I slap it away.

“What do you mean? I’m not a man?!” He snickers and nods his head and I put the popcorn down the table and grabs his wrists, puts it on top of his head and I straddle his waist.

“Take that back.” I growl playfully and he shakes his head no and snickers.

“Get off of me you fatty!” He teases and I gasp.

"Did you see this?” My hands leave his wrists and my hands gesture up and down my body theatrically which makes him laugh more.

“Actually yeah…” He stops laughing and pulls me abruptly to him, our lips inches close.

“With and without clothes.” He winks and I smile, wrap my hands around his neck and brush our lips against each other.

“But I prefer it without this…” He says while playing with the zipper of my jeans.

“Then take it off…” I mumble and he captures my lips and-

My phone rings.

“Of all the fucking time, you fucking choose this.” I grumble against his lips

I groan and pull away, he laughs at my annoyed expression as I scramble away from his lap.

“Stay there, we’re not done.” I say sternly and he nods.

“Yes sir!” He says saluting me and I laugh, go outside and take the call.

“What? Where is he? Okay okay! Yeah! Prevent him from doing anything more stupid okay? I’ll be there yeah. Bye.” I open the door swiftly, making Michael jump off the couch.

“Woah! Are you okay?” He asks as I dash off to my room and grab some fresh clothes and a coat. He’s standing there awkwardly when I go out and the panic etched on my face fades away.

“It’s Niall.” I mutter as he cleans the couch.

“I need to go to him.” I add and he looks up at me and smiles.

“Its fine Harry, you can’t just stop the feelings.” I tug on my curls frustratingly.

“I’m sorry Mike, it’s not fair for you.” I say.

“This… is not fair.” I gesture something between us but he walks to me and hugs me.

“It’s really okay dimples, don’t stress. Let me just turn this off and put this away and then we’ll go.” I hug him tightly, trying to get lost in him.

“You’ll go with me?” I nuzzle my face on his shoulder.

“No, just walking with you until we part ways.” He runs his hands up and down my back and I sigh.

“Okay… I’m sorry I ruined the night.” We pull away and he brushes my fringe out of my face.

“I told you, its fine dimples. We can do this again.” I give him a weak smile and we fix our mess, turn the telly off and go out.

We walk hand in hand, laughing at each other’s jokes and everything until we need to part ways. He gives me a peck on the lips and I blush and wave goodbye.

I walk to the Carrie’s house, where I believe Niall is.

When I step inside, the smell of drugs, alcohol and sex hits my nose and I scrunch my nose in disgust. I search for a blonde blue-eyed Irishman in the crowd.

When I hear a loud cackle from the table where strip poker is being played,  and I see what I’ve been looking for in boxers.

“Take it off! Take it off!” The crowd chants and Niall stands in the table, with bloodshot eyes, hickeys everywhere, swollen lips, disheveled hair and pink cheeks.

He does a little dance and the crowd wolf-whistles at him and he laughs.

God that laugh…

I shake my head out of my thoughts as I push away the grinding bodies and make my way to Niall, he’s hooking both of his index fingers in his boxers, slowly pulling it down and the crowd cheers.

I grip his wrist before damage is done. He looks down on me and smiles drunkenly. The crowd groans as Niall’s actions come to a halt.

“Harry! Join me!” He says and I shake my head no and grip his wrist tighter.

“No Niall, you’re drunk and we’re going home.” I say sternly and he giggles.

“C’mon! Loosen up baby!” He shouts and I shake my head no again.

“C’mon Ni, I’ll take you home to Kirsten.” I say and he stops giggling, his smile falters and his lips quivers. I immediately feel bad and tug on his wrist.

I help him off the table and hug him. He breaks into sobs and it saddens me to hear how broken he sounds.

“I don’t want to go home ever.” He hiccups and I tighten my hug around him.

“Okay, stay with me.” I say and he nods, I get his clothes and help him put it on. We push our bodies to the exit and Niall stumbles down and limps as we walk down the cold pavement.

I grip his waists strongly, wraps an arm around my shoulder and he leans his weight down on me. He looks at me with glassy eyes and sniffs.

“You’re beautiful…” I blush and mumble a thank you, silence dawns down on us as we walk cautiously.

“She cheated on me with a bloke named Nick.” He breaks the silence and I bite my lips to stop myself from talking shit about his bitch of a girlfriend and then silence again…

“Why do you think she did it?” He says suddenly and I stop, look for a bench to sit at and when I see one, I drop Niall and plop down beside him.

He lies down on my lap and before I protest, he looks at me with big innocent watery eyes.

“Why Harry?” He asks, hurt and betrayal evident in his voice.

“Am I not good enough? Am I not handsome enough? Am I not rich enough? Am I not worth it? Why Harry? Why?” He asks and his voice cracks at the end and I look at my best friend sympathetically.

“You’re everything Niall, you’re carefree, you’re sweet, you’re stunning, you’re hot, you’re cheerful, you’re outgoing, you’re never boring to be with, a little bit sucky at  jokes but I think I can deal with it, you’re romantic, you’re awesome, you’re full of surprises and you’re a good friend, you’re a cuddler, you’re a cheesy ball of sap but I don’t care, it makes up who you are and I never want you to change, when you smile the whole world stops and I believe that smile will make history someday I swear and you definitely deserve better, and you can do better. She’s not worth the tears but you are. Every single tear.” I say and he covers his eyes with his arm and breaks into more sobs.

“It was supposed to make you smile, I only made it worse.” I say while pulling his arm away to see his mesmerizing eyes.

“It made me happy you idiot.” He mutters and sobs while smiling. I think he’s losing it.

We stay like that for minutes, him playing with my fingers that are lying on his stomach, and me admiring the beauty that unfolds before me. He sniffs and looks up at me.

“Harry make love to me.”

YAS HARRY DO IT BABY!!