Hey :)

Hey lovelies! If you're reading this now... Please do continue.

I'm sorry if you thought this is an update but it isn't. I'm sorry!

So... It's fun writing this and I love it so much. I love writing Narry, I only write Narry lol, even though I ship other ships too but... I think I won't be updating as much. I'm not saying I'm putting this on hiatus but... with everything that's going on in my life right now, I can't promise you to update regularly. I'm just really going through a tough time right now, seriously. I don't even know what's keeping me sane anymore honestly. So I have a problem and it's really bad. I mean, I think I can't stop crying all the time and it's frustrating me and I can't think straight and I just can't write....

I'm not saying I'm not going to write this anymore! Oh god no please! That's awful! I'm just asking for a little patience... I mean I'll update but I don't know when, I don't have a target date or anything like before so yeah... Sorry and please don't hate me :((

I love you, I seriously do. Your votes and comments make me feel like I'm in cloud 9. Haha! I love you guys, I love you, I love you, I love you. YOU'RE ALL AMAZING BALLS.

Just.... Asking for a lots of patience! I'll update this tonight? Or tomorrow maybe.... And then after that, I don't know when my next update will be. Perhaps next week? Hm... Idk.

And also, thank you for the people who are not getting tired of me and my drama.

Thank you Katie (@Dragonslayer1498), love ya babe.

Thank you for being my rock! You rock! Becca (@BeccaNialler) and Maria (@ziallsex). I LOVE U GUYZZZ. xx

AND OF COURSE YOU! YES YOU! THE ONE READING THIS. I LOVE YOU. <33

If you want to talk to me and then go! Just inbox me! I don't bite! Well I do if you're Narry or Ashton. ;)

Thanks for understanding... Thank you so much. Hopefully things will turn out well and get better.

WATCH OUT FOR MY UPDATE THOUGH... TOMORROW OR LATER THIS NIGHT. xx