Chapter 27:

THOUGHTS ABOUT THE ZERRIE ENGAGEMENT AND MY SHITTY UPDATING? I’M CONSIDERING OF DELETING MY WATTPAD ACCT AS WELL. IDK I JUST…

SCHOOL STUFF…

And also! I’m shitty in updating. I know you all know that already but I just had to.

Status: Edited

Harry’s POV:

Niall’s voice was ringing through my head as I paused in my tracks. His voice was screechy and broken that I couldn’t help but cringe.

“I said what are you doing here, Harry?” He asks again, in a more demanding and impatient tone, like he wants to get rid of me already, but I just got here and I intend on getting my best friend back fully. We’ll walk out of this room laughing and hugging just like before all of this shit happened.

Yeah, that’s what’ll happen.

So I ignore the fast beating of my heart, step inside his room and shut the door behind me after. I looked around the room to see mess. There are several tubs of Ben and Jerry’s, there are scattered broken picture frames lying down on the floor, I peek a little to see that one was me and him and I wince.

“Harry if you have nothing to say, can you please get out.” That’s not an option no, it was a demand, I gulp and my eyes finally land on him. He’s currently lying down on the bed, I’m assuming he’s in his boxers, I can’t really see because he has a blanket wrapped around him so he looks like a cocoon. I’d totally say that he looks cute, minus the glare.

“I have something to say, okay?” I say as I sigh heavily and slump my shoulders forward. His eyes soften but it doesn’t meet mine, instead he looks down on the floor, fisting the duvet, wrinkling it.

“Can you scoot over?” I ask in a discreet tone, I won’t sit beside him if he doesn’t want me to. I won’t push him to do things that he doesn’t want to do. His eyes slowly look up, looks at my eyes, and it’s so full of hurt and sadness that I just want to hold him and never let him go.

He’s so broken and I can’t believe I did that.

He searches something in my eyes, when he finds nothing, he sits straight up, wrapping the fuzzy blanket around him again and nods. My lips curl into a small smile as I walk to his bed and plop down though I make sure we have a friendly distance between us.

He’s not looking at me but I can see he’s getting nervous because he’s shaking a bit and I frown, I never made him nervous before so why now? Oh… I rejected him.

“Harry if you don’t have anything to say I-“

Do you really mean what you said in starbucks?

Do you love me?

Why are you hurting yourself?

You’re stupid.

Why aren’t you moving on?

Why do I think, I still feel the same feelings for you?

Why are we so fucked up?

Why can’t we just be together?

Do you still love me?

Did you break up with Kirsten already?

“I missed you.” There are so many questions that I want to ask him but I don’t dare voice them out, so I settle for a typical I miss you. I really did miss him and I still do. He bites his lip and turns around to face me, his eyes are now full of hatred and pain and love, and actually you can see so many emotions in them it can make you dizzy.