Chapter 4:

A/N:

Wait up... Before we proceed to the story... Lemme just say something. Dragonslayer1498 is one of the most amazing writers I've ever met. Go read her work and I assure you. YOU'LL GET ADDICTED TO IT. Not only is she an AMAZING writer but she's really nice, and sweet and wonderful. Check her out yeah? Talking to her is incredible. She's really niceeeeeee.
And for being so sweet, I dedicate this chapter to her. ;) I love you darling!
Okay... Let's go to the story.
-Elle

Status: edited

~

Niall's POV:

Age: 18

So you see, after that incredible encounter with Josh and his amazing mouth. I figured that I was pretty much... Gay but I've decided to keep it to myself.

For another 2 years I've learned how to tame the gay in me... Wait. That didn't sound right did it? The gay in me? Seriously Niall! I mentally face palmed myself.

We were in another of those famous parties for the seniors. Yes, we're finishing high school and yes, Liam and Louis are still together and strong. Getting stronger even! You can't separate those two! They're literally attached to each other.

I was beside Harry in a bar stool, I was looking at him-no, admiring him. Admiring how he ruffles his curls, how his muscles tense and relax, how deep his dimples showed when smiling, how he holds things with his huge hand.

I bet he can hold my-wait Niall. Don't think of that. He's your best friend. Stop and control yourself!

I shut my eyes tightly and shook my head slowly, trying to get rid of the memory of our kiss and trying to forget these funny feelings for my curly-haired mate.

"Ni, you okay?" Harry asked in his deep raspy voice laced with concern. I quickly shot my eyes open and smiled softly at him.

"Yeah. I think the alcohol is slowly getting to me."

"We can ditch Lou and Li you know, I can get you home if you like." He suggests while putting a hand on my shoulder.

Stop touching me. I thought. I may not be able to control myself around you. I add.

"Nah. I don't want Louis throwing another bitch fit on me Har. It's fine. It's just the alcohol is all," I shrugged and took a long swig of my 3rd? 4th? I don't remember, bottle tonight.

He was still staring at me, I can really feel his gaze boring holes into my sides but I just ignored the feelings in the pit of my stomach. He should really stop that.

Or I'll pounce on him right here, right now.

He continued to stare for a few seconds before finally looking away. Finally I thought as I sighed in relief.

His eyes were now scanning the room and I really need to think of something other than Harry's curls, Harry's voice, Harry's biceps, Harry's lips, Harry's nose or Harry's hand quickly.

I need to avert my attention to something or someone, and then I remembered how Harry and I always had this bet. Bet to get a girl to convince her to make out or at least do/give something to us.

I grinned widely and tapped Harry's shoulder, causing him to turn his gaze to me.

"Hey Harry! Do you remember the betting we always did when we're in parties?" He nodded while taking a swig of his beer.

"Well I'm clearly in the mood to play that right now." I wriggled both of my brows at him and he chuckles shortly.

"I want your derby shirt Niall!" He challenged and I scrunched up my eyebrows.