The Perfect Pet(2)

TW: Disburing language, dark, omegaverse, taboo kinks. You've been warned.

Narielle's POV

Wait, he's going to what? Mark me? What does that mean? I must have had a look of confusion on my face because he added.

"I'm going to bite your neck, your thigh, and your butt cheek. To thoroughly make sure everyone knows you belong to me and me alone. Are you ready?" I mean, no I'm not but I'd much rather have him as my master than someone who is sadistic.

"Yes, master," I respond. He smirks and lifts his finger.

"Good girl. Now, come here." I stand from the bed and walk a short distance to him. He leans into me closer and puts his face at the crook of my neck, taking a long sniff.

"God, your smell alone makes me feral." He sticks his tongue out and licks the hidden back part of my neck and I almost lost feeling in my legs. What was that and why did it feel so good?

"M-Master...w-what was that?" I ask, startled by the feeling.

"That, my beautiful Omega, were your heat glands. When you go into heat, those get super sensitive. But only I know where to find those. That means we were meant to be." He continued his sensual journey, licking my neck. When he reached the back of my neck, I had to grip his biceps to stabilize myself. 

"Are you ready, sweet girl?" He whispers. 

"Yes, master," I whispered. He wrapped his arms around me tightly so I wouldn't faint in his arms. I kept my grip on his biceps and braced myself.

"It'll be quick, sweet girl. Relax." I took a deep breath and let out a sharp gasp when I felt his fangs scrape my neck. I took another when I felt his tongue again. Then, I felt his fangs pierce my neck. My mouth dropped into a silent Oh. His grip around me tightened and I heard his low growl escape his throat. His teeth sank deeper in my neck and the further and long he stayed at my neck, the needier I got. I was a puddle inside my panties.

"M-Master..." I moaned. He growled louder and damn near crushed me to death but I welcomed it. One more minute, he released me and his eyes were dark with lust and want and need. Oh my. He picked me up and threw me onto the bed. I landed on my stomach and he lifted my lower half, my ass in full view. With little hesitation, he sank his fangs on the underside of my ass cheek. I shoved my face into the sheets, trying to conceal my cries of pleasure. He released me and flipped me onto my back.

"Goddamn it. Your smell is intoxicating. I'm damn near suffocating. I fucking love it." He spread my legs wide and chose my right inner thigh as his next victim. He licked up the side of it and my eyes threatened to roll to the back of my head. His hand gripped my other thigh tightly before sinking his teeth into the soft flesh. I was much more sensitive than I thought I would be in that area and it made my clit plusate. It didn't help that he was so close to my pussy. When he released his bite, he sensually licked the wound closed. He lifted and made eye contact with me. I must have looked a sight.

"You're so beautiful. I have to taste you." He ripped off the flimsy thong and dove right into my sensitive folds. I moaned his title and ran my fingers through his hair. He did not take it easy on me. He devoured me, his tongue keeping the pressure and flicking right on my clit. One hand leaves my thigh and slowly inserts one finger, testing my reaction. I let out a guttural moan. Taking that as a good sound, he inserted a second one and pumped them inside of me. His pace quickened and I felt a big knot in my stomach.

"M-Master...I-I need to..." I could barely talk. Thankfully, I didn't have to. He removed his tongue from my clit to give me an answer.

"You need to come. That's what you need. Come for me." His tongue returned to my clit and the pleasure of the double assault made me lose my mind.