- Author's Note -

Living

Laughing

Loving.

What a fun season that was.

THE UNKNOWN EMPATHY I HAVE FOR VIREN IS ACTUALLY CRAZY. LIKE ARE WE ALL SUDDENLY SAD FOR THE POOR MAN HOLY HECK.

Anyways.

That was a fun plot line to untangle, and I can't wait for season 6 to release and I go back into my hobbit hole of a room to binge it.

That was fun to write, kinda dark at times but joyous nonetheless. The gang sure is growing up as they face Aaravos.

That's what CONTINUES to be in my head. Now I can continue to read it instead of trying to imagine it and you guys hopefully are liking it. Win win win wins all around. Like Oprah handing out wins.

Sorry if there were any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors... this can be a fiddle of a thing to write on.   

WHERE IS SEASON 6 GONNA TAKE US LIKE !?!?

I read somewhere that it's confirmed 7 seasons will be eventually released so that's joy 🎉

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN - I don't know if Soren is going to get a love interest in the next season. But if he does, yk, back off. He's very taken now. Anyone else hear wedding bells?

Thank you, if you're reading this, for finding the story. Have a lovely night or day or you know just overall life in general. I hope your doing great and having fun and I hope you can find some hope for a bright future within them.

Cherrio and much love, Vanessa

Woah

I

Hope

This

Works

Hehe made you scroll.

🫶🫶