Chapter ²

" Papa? Apne bulaya?"

( Dad you called?)

" Hmm I've arranged your marriage with Rajveer Raghuvanshi. We'll go to their house the day after tomorrow."

" Pap.. papa what?"

" You have a problem?"

No this couldn't happen to her, she would escape one hell and put in another hell, a far worse one.

" Baba vo... Vo mujhe maar denge papa. Aisa na kare please." She begged and sat on her knees clutching her face crying.

( Baba they'll kill me. Please don't do this.)

" You'll marry him that's final."

" Papa please they are monsters. Please why are you doing this to me?"

" Aren't you ungrateful like your mother huh? You should thank me that I did not kill you when you were born! You owe your life to me!"

" I'm your daughter!" She yelled back.
In a instance Siya fell down face first holding her palm on her cheek.

" How dare you yell at your father, I provide for you. "

" I... I'm so....sorry " Siya sobbed.

" I told you you'll marry him, I did not ask you."

" Please baba n...no don't do this!"

" Tikh hai then, you don't marry Rajveer I'll marry you to one of my men. What about Darshan huh? "

" H...he he's 40?" She whispered.

" Him or Rajveer Raghuvanshi. Shadi toh tujhe karni he padegi."

( You have to get married.)

Siya looked at her father in disbelief, tears streaming down her. Her life was over now, she couldn't marry Darshan he was a 40 year old man and Rajveer Raghuvanshi? She was afraid he would turn out like her father. That man had more power than her father and no-one would question him even if he killed her.

" I'll marry Rajveer Ji."

" Good we'll go to their house tomorrow then, to fix your marriage dates and everything." Her father said.

Siya walked out of the room and closed her father's door, as soon as it was shut she dashes out to her room.

"Siya kya hua? Tu tikh hai?' her mother who was waiting for her asked.

" Pa..pa told me to get married." She sobbed.

" Marriage?"

" Hm w..with Rajveer Raghuvanshi."

" Kya?"

Siya sobbed while keeping her head on her mother's lap, Jaya slightly brushed her daughter's hair not knowing how to console the innocent soul.