Chapter ⁵⁴

" Siya

" Siya."

" Jaan."

" Love."

" Baby!"

" Get aside." Siya said and walked past him.

" Mummy me no fault. Baba say Jay no tell mummy, it jay baba seclet. But me tell na, me love mummy so me tell. No angwy on Jay na? Me tell mummy." Ranvijay said as he walked behind his mother holding her saree pallu.

" You! Brat this is all because of you."

" Me no blat, my mummy's best boy." Ranvijay said.

" Both of you! Out."

" Mummy. Jay solly, th..this baba fault. Me chota baby na mummy?" He said showing his puppy eyes to melt his mother who was busy making a smoothie for herself.

" Oi! Siya he's no chota baby. You don't know him he's very-"

" No me chota baby, Hena mummy?"

" Siya love, listen to me na."

" Both of you out. "

" Mummy but Jay say no lie to mummy? Why mum mum angwy on Jay."

" Acha, I asked you so many times why you run of to your baba's office you never told me." Siya told the boy.

" Me no no wut to say. But me say na. Y..you say Jay always tell tluth me say. Solly na mum mum." He said hugging her

" Acha acha, since you're a small baby I'm not angry on you."

" Mummy shee baba keep snake! Can me habe that snake now? In house?"

" What?"

" Baba only show Jay two time. Me wan see princess eveyday sho you take Princess flom baba and keep with fluffy."

Then it dawned upon Rajveer, this brat son of his wanted the snake all along so he snitched on him.

" What? Princess is my pet. I'm not giving it to you!"

" Baba keep princess in Dak room he no know how to take care! " He accused.

Rajveer gasped, his son accused of animal negelegence? Princess was his sweet pet he took care of the snake like his daughter.

" Mummy princess part of fluffy bunny gang. Princess stay here."

" Jay why don't you go play with the bunnies and let mummy and baba talk?"

" Okay mummy. But take Princess,okay?" He said and ran towards the backyard.

" Is Princess a venomous snake?"

" Uh that you know, like once I was in this place. You know illegal animal trafficking and then I saw princess. She's very nice-"

" Rajveer ji is process Venomous or non Venomous?"