Chapter ⁴⁴ 🔞

Guys please comment and vote vote vote

Siya laid her head on her husband's chest listening to his heartbeat after making love. He gently massaged her scalp placing a kiss on it time to time.

" Veer?"

" Hmm"

" Should we take a break? Like go somewhere quiet and calm away from this stress? Jay will have his holidays now too."

" We can after this inaugration. Singapore? They have many zoos and parks over there. Jay will enjoy or we can go to your house in Switzerland."

" My house? It's ours Veer. I think we should visit Singapore but can you take a leave of one whole week or more?"

" I can Siya."

" Yeah the major issue died eight years ago." She joked.

Rajveer chuckled at her words and looked at his wife who was smiling back at him.

" Wonder how he died?" She muttered.

" I don't." He said

" Hmm, if he was alive today I would have stabbed him thousands of time for troubling my mumma."

" What if someday he comes infront of you will you kill him?" He asked

" 100% Rajveer ji. I don't feel even a little bit sympathy or love for that man. He ruined so many innocent lives and if I could get away with murder I would kill him. "

" Hmm. Then do kill him if he comes infront of you. Rest I'll handle."

" What? You say as if he's alive? He died na Rajveer ji. They tried to find him eight years ago."

" He isn't dead untill you see his dead body love. Who cares and I said if." Rajveer told.

Siya shifted a little and the blanket covering her naked self was pushed down displaying her breasts to her husband's eyes. From her head to her shoulder Rajveer slowly tugged down the blanket even more.

" Rajveer ji! " Siya exclaimed with blushy cheeks.

His hands pressed the boob and pinched her nipple making her moan.

" Round 2 my love?" He whispered fondling her breast and pulled her on top of him. His hands now slowly moving south to her ass, he lightly spanked her. Rajveer made her sit on him looking directly into her eyes.

" You look so beautiful naked."

" Rajveer ji! " Siya blushed and quickly laid down on his chest again.

" Round 2 or not my love?" He whispered into her ear.

" Y..yes."

" Yes what?"

" W.we can do it again."

Rajveer flipped them over so he was on top again of her again.

" Siya."