Chapter ²⁰

" The patient unfortunately slipped into coma

" The patient unfortunately slipped into coma. Her head was hit multiple times causing trauma. She had been badly injured too. I think this might be a case of domestic violence due to multiple wounds on her body."

" Thank you doctor and we've already gotten the law involved and registered a complaint." Siya's father-in-law said.

" B..but she'll be okay right?"

" We can't say anything now, but for now she's in a critical condition."

" Thank you doctor." Vijay said.

Siya noticed her husband was nowhere to be found. He was with her the whole time but had gone away a few hours ago.

" Baba where is Rajveer ji?" Siya asked , he was here for the whole time. It took a lot of time in the OT so it was already evening.

" He went to get some work done child. "

" Oh, baba you should go home now."

" Nonsense, you go eat something you've been sitting here since morning. I'll stay here."

" But-"

" No buts. Take a guard, I'll stay here."

" Ji baba."

After Siya left with a bodyguard Vijay quickly dialled his son's number

" Rajveer where are you, get here quickly Siya was asking for you."

" I will, I'm almost done. How is ma now, is she okay?"

" Yeah the doctor said she slipped into coma due to head injury and is in a critical condition. Get here quick I've sent Siya to the cafeteria so she can eat something. The poor girl is shaken up."

" Hmm." Rajveer said and disconnected the call.

" Tch I assume you've learnt your lesson now?" Rajveer said looking at the men that were tied up.

" We were not at fault s..sir our boss told us to report the news." One of them said.

" Whose your boss?"

" Him" the guy said as he looked in the direction of another man.

" I..I Karan sir paid us."

" Sharma!"

" Ji hukum?"

" I have to go to the hospital break there legs for me, will you?"

" Ji Hukum"

" Yeh reporters hain na unka ek hi pair thodh na aur inke boss ka Jo thodh na hain thodh dho. I need the reporters."

( Break the reporters leg, only one and for their bosses break whatever you like.)

" Par hukum mein decide kaise karun?"

( But hukum how will I decide?)

" Inki Pinki ponki karlo, Jo aya thodh Dena."