Chapter ⁵²

" Sara

" Sara." She heard someone calling her name. Looking at the clock it was just 12 in the midnight. She usually slept till one.

" Hahahaha" she heard screeching laughter from outside her window. Sara quickly covered herself with blanket. Slowly she got up wanting to use the bathroom.

Her eyes closed as she still was in sleep. After doing her business she went to wash her hands but screamed when instead of water there was blood flowing.

She looked up at the mirror and screamed in horror when she saw what was returned

Sara bhaag ja
Chipkali, Chamgadad
Kha jaungi
Chaguni hain naam
Mera!

Sara was petrified and ran outside. Her room door was locked! She somehow opened it and cried when she heard the ghungroo noises getting closer and closer.

" Sara...Sara." she heard a voice of a woman calling her. But before she could run she felt a tap behind her back!

" You can't leave now hahaha!" The ghost laughed.

" Rajveer SIYA! " She yelled as she ran in their bedroom direction.

She ran up the stairs and banged on their room for a few minutes.

An angry - no wait a very angry rajveer opened the door.

" G.. ghost!" She yelled.

" Abey pagal hain kya?"

( Are you mad? )

" Ji who is it?" Siya asked from inside.

" Sara."

Siya walked in wearing Rajveer's shirt, her neck littered with purple marks. Then she looked at Rajveer who seemed to be sweaty. His hair disheveled and loved bites on his chest too. Then it dawned upon her what was happening.

" Go in I'm coming."

" Siya I'm not lying, there's a ghost here! I swear. There's blood on my mirror."

A sleepy Ranvijay also came out of his room

" No yell." He yawned.

" P..lease belive me! You can come check yourself if you want she cried!"

" Shirt pehen lijiye." Siya whispered to her husband whose chest had hickeys on his chest.

" I swear if you're lying to me I'll throw you out of this house."

" N..no not lying."