Chapter ³⁶

" Mumma me sit here and wait

" Mumma me sit here and wait."

" Ok, mumma will be back. Be a good boy."

" Me eat snacks, please?"

" Huh? You bought snacks."

" Yes! Baba helped me pack snacks."

" Good, then please wait here. Mumma will be back."

Siya left Ranvijay with Zozo and Drogo in her cabin as she had to visit the animals that had gone through surgery.

He sat there for a while swaying his legs waiting for his mother to return but a three and half year old kid only has so much patience yaar. He saw his mother's mobile kept on the table so he slowly picked it up and pressed the button.

" Hmm me call Nani." He said to himself. He had seen his mother doing it so many times that the icons and process was registered in his head. He was a smart three year old.

M! That's what the first letter of his Nani's contact was! Little Ranvijay knew it. Also he knew which button meant what he had seen his mother and father do it multiple times.

A small adorable pout on his lips as he tried to figure things out.

" Yes!" He exclaimed when he saw he had dialled the number.

" Siya?" Jaya called not noticing who it was as she was busy reading some papers.

" Me no mumma, me is Ranvijay Nani!" The little boy said pouting.

" Huh? It is my little ladoo!"

" Nani! You no forgot me?"

" Aree my Ladoo, how can I forget you. I bought so many toys for you! Also come to me tomorrow. I'll cook your favourite. Tell me what you want."

" Uhh noddles and uh me also want staberry cake and me want burger. And then me want to go to park."

" Ok I'll tell Siya to leave you here with me so we can do all those things."

" No siya she mumma Nani."

" Ah aren't you an intelligent boy."

" Nani me is in jungle with mumma, you know. me going to see bear and elephant."

" Baby come-"

" Shh me talking with Nani mumma."

" Ma?"

" Siya let him stay with me tomorrow okay?"

" Of course, he's your favourite na now." Siya taunted

" Of course my gol matol ladoo is my favourite! "

" Nani me come tomorrow, bye Ranvijay has to see bear!" The boy said waving at the screen.

" Ma I'll call you back, this boy is so impatient."