Chapter ⁴

With a huge smile on her face, Siya walked into her house where she saw her mother waiting

" You're here? He did not hurt you na?"

" No ma, Rajveer ji is the best. See what he gave me." She said and showed her mother the bag which had her phone and iPad with some accessories for the same.

" Ye kya hain?" Her mother asked

( What is this? )

" Ma this is my new mobile and this is called an iPad isme mere exam ke liye sare books hain."

( There is all the study material I need for my exam in this ipad )

" Siya this must be expensive! Why did you take it?"

" Unhone de diya."

( He gave it to me.)

" Go change your dress and hide this, if your father sees this he'll beat you."

" Ma Rajveer ji said if father shouts at me, I should call him and he'll take care of it."

" Don't Siya. Not now go and hide this."

" Ji mama "

Siya hid the bag behind her clothes and got fresh. After changing into a simple suit she went downstairs to the kitchen so she could help her mother with dinner.

" Siya table arrange kardo jao."

" Ji mama."

After doing so she stood quietly beside her father's chair as no woman was allowed to eat before the man of the house ate his food.

Her father sat down and she served him the sabjis while her mother was preparing hot rotis.

" You bought the rings?"

" Ji papa."

" Hmm, if I ever get even one complain about you from the Raghuvanshi's. Believe me Siya I will chop of hands and legs and lock you in your room for the rest of your life. And you know I will do it." Karan spoke in a very serious tone, siya knew if her father wanted he could even kill her.

" Ji papa, I'll make sure I don't make any mistakes."

" You better not." He warned

" Jaya ek cup chai dedo mein mere office mein hu."

( Jaya make me a cup of tea, I'm in my office.)

" Ji."

Siya stood there silently as she saw her father leaving.

" Siya finish your food, I'll eat after making tea or he'll get angry."

" Ma I'll wait-"

" No finish your dinner then go and study." Jaya whispered making Siya happy.