Chapter ²⁶

" Do you want me to leave you?" Rajveer asked

Karan was crying, telling him to stop crying in immense pain. As promised Rajveer had chopped of both his hands and hanged to on a rope right in front of his eyes.

" Who cares what you want? I'll do what I want like always." Rajveer said laughing and looked at Karan who was crying.

" Come on open your mouth and eat something. I can't let you starve to death, now can I? " He said and forcefully opened his mouth and poured porridge into it.

Slowly Karan lost his consciousness, but Rajveer wasn't done yet. Growing up he had learnt medecine, he used to torture them and then treat them only to torture them again. But he used to do this on rare instances and Karan was on of those rare people who'll experience that treatment.

If what Rajveer is doing is considered inhumane then what about all the girls and women who went through torture by Karan's hand. It's always the woman who is forced to carry the trauma for the rest of her life. Rapist are sentenced to prison which sometimes even isn't life sentence and are bailed out in a few years. Those men are again allowed to walk freely endangering other women.
All the consequences are dumped on the women each and everytime.

Rajveer wasn't doing anything wrong, he was doing what should be done.

" Come on let's patch you up. "

After he was done bandaging the wounds, Rajveer filled a small pot with water and threw kept some food on the table.

" Don't know how you'll eat and drink now, but that's not my problem. Just don't die okay? I have so much more planned for you my dear sasur ji."

Rajveer got out of the cell and locked it, when he got out of the dungeon he saw the sun was slowly coming up.

" Fuck, Siya would be up any moment now." Rajveer quickly drove back to their palace and parked his bike a little far away. From far he could see his father sitting in the garden reading the newspaper.

So he went to the backside and as soon as the guard saw him, he opened the door. Walking towards the back of the garage he quickly took a bath and brushed his teeth in the backside washroom which was for this purpose and changed into his track suit.

" Where were you?" His father asked when Rajveer was going inside.

" Jogging."

" How many kilometres?"

" 10km."

" Didn't know the Rajasthan got so cold that even after jogging for 10km there's not even a drop of sweat ony son's body."

" Why are you interrogating me? I'm going to be 30 soon and not 13."

" Yeah make sure to pour some water on you so atleast my daughter-in-law can believe your lie." Vijay said rolling his eyes at his son.