Chapter ⁷

Siya sat by herself in the hotel room waiting for someone to call her, she was getting engaged to her Rajveer ji today

She carefully got up from the chair not wanting to ruin her beautiful dress and looked out of the window only to find new reportes swarming the area. She was busy in her own world when she heard a gasp.

 She was busy in her own world when she heard a gasp

" Ye kya hain!? JAYA OH JAYA."

( What is this )

Siya stood there afraid of her grandmother.

" Ji ma ji?" Her mother fumbled

( Yes mom? )

" Ye kya pehna Diya hain, maryada naam ki koi cheez hai bhi ki nahi?"

( What is she wearing, doesnt she have any shame? )

" Vo vo ma ye humne nahi dilaya hain Rajveer bete ki pasand hain. Unhone bhi ha kahi, Rajveer ji ne baath ki thi."

( I didn't pick the dress for her it was Rajveer ji's choice. Karan ji also said yes. Rajveer ji talked to him)

" Pata nahi Karan is shaadi ke liye kyu mana. Dekho tho upar ka sab dikh Raha hain, ache Ghar ki ladkiyaan ye sab pehenti hain?. Sab mardo ko dikhe ga, chee"

( I don't know why Karan agreed for this marriage. Look you can see her shoulders do girls from good.  house's dress like this. Such a provocative dress.)

It was Siya's special day today but after all the words thrown at her, all she could do was feel insecure, scared and sad.

" Anyways the groom is here, escort her to the stage. "

" Ji ma. "

As her grandma left Siya looked down as tears pooled in her eyes.

" Gudiya rote nahi. Wipe it off, if Rajveer sees you like this he'll become sad?"

" He'll become sad?" She asked innocently.

" Ha now wipe your tears like a good girl."

" I won't cry ma, I promise. "