Chapter ²⁹

" Ma! "

" Ma! "

" You're here. "

" Hmmm, Rajveer ji is also here but he went to talk to the doctor. He'll be here soon."

" When will they discharge me?"

" That's why Rajveer ji is talking to the doctor. Ma how is your therapy sessions going?"

" Good umm the Dr. Ishan Roy. I..he says he knows me."

" Huh? How?"

" I think I vaguely remember him, we're from the same village. He told me when he was a little kid the village kids used to bully him and I saved him once. Can you believe it I saved someone?" Jaya said laughing a little

" I told him he must have got the wrong Jaya but he went on to narrate where I used to stay in my old village along with my father's name."

" Oh, are you uncomfortable with him?"

" No he's very sweet. "

Rajveer along with a doctor walked in.

" Siya this is Dr.Ishan Roy, he's the doctor I told you about."

" Ji ma told me. "

" You can take her home tomorrow Mr.Raghuvanshi that's what the doctors told. After today's session I'll give her a schedule to when she needs to visit."

" Okay Dr. "

" Sir, it's her therapy time now. Will you sit in your room today too or would you like a change of surroundings?"

" Somewhere else." Jaya muttered.

" Ma I'll come tomorrow to get you. Or if you want should I spend the night?"

" No, go home and come back tomorrow."

" Bye ma, love you." Siya said and placed a kiss on her cheek.

" Ma I'll come with Siya tomorrow and get you discharged." Rajveer said.

Soon they left leaving Dr.Ishan and Jaya all alone.

" So shall we sit in my cabin today?"

" Yes." She muttered.

Walking to his cabin Jaya took a seat while Dr.Ishan went towards one of the cupboards.

" Here." He said and forwarded a bowl to her.

" Ice-cream, yesterday you told me you forgot the last time you had eaten anything sweet. So I bought this for you."

" I.. thanks."

" It's no problem. So shall we start?"

" We shall."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Rajveer ji why are we at the mall?" Siya asked when she saw Rajveer entering the mall parking.