Chapter ³⁴ 🔞

Gentle reminder - if you're uncomfortable please don't read this chapter

Gentle reminder - if you're uncomfortable please don't read this chapter. Siya and Rajveer are married and adults who want to have sex so they can. They're in love he treats her well. It's all consented.

" Siya I'm so tired." Rajveer said walking into their room.

" Hmm. What happened?"

" After lunch there were many meetings lined up."

" Oh, ma and Baba already had their dinner was waiting for you. Go freshen up then we'll have our dinner."

" Hmm. Can you please bring the food here, I don't want to go down."

" Ji, after dinner I'll get the bathtub ready for you, it will help you relax more." She said and walked out.

Poor little thing has no idea that she had given her husband a new idea.

Siya soon came up with the food and made them both a plate.

" Thankyou." He said

" Hmm. Tell me how you like it."

" I like whatever you make, my love."

" Rajveer ji!"

" There's no desert?" He teased

" There is, I kept it in the fridge in our small kitchen."

" Then make sure to eat a lot cause believe me you'll need a lot of energy."

" You Mr.Rajveer Raghuvanshi need some sort of filter in your words." She said pointing a finger at her husband.

" No Mrs.Siya Rajveer Raghuvanshi all I need his you."

" Siya do you like what I do with you?" He asked brushing his fingers on her waist.

" Matlab?"

" That day with the cake or the other day when I-"

" Shhh! Understood understood!" She said placing her finger in her husband's lips.

" I do." She said looking down at her plate of food

" Hmm do you want to make love?"

" Will it hurt?"

" Honestly I don't know. Like I've never done it. During college years I was busy with my studies and after I graduated I was helping Baba with business and politics. I never had time to date someone plus when you're in my line of work you need to keep your name clean. My father was only with my mother and he warned me not to get into any scandals."

" Really!? But you look so handsome and hot and sexy-"

" Siya it's better if you finish your dinner, my love. If we are going to do that stuff you need energy."

" Rajveer ji!" She exclaimed.

" Hahaha look at you so flustered."

" Rajveer ji have you really not done it, I mean look at you-"