Chapter ¹⁹

The aftermath of Siya's speech damaged Maheswari's reputation, though no action was taken but all the social media platforms were thrashing them

The aftermath of Siya's speech damaged Maheswari's reputation, though no action was taken but all the social media platforms were thrashing them. Many cases that involved Karan Maheshwari or the Maheswari were opened.

It didn't take long for the victims to come out and speak up against them. A few hours and it was already this bad, Karan's downfall began the day he got his daughter married to Rajveer Raghuvanshi. When he met him first, Rajveer seemed calm and glassy on top like the ocean but sometimes we forget how deep and dark an ocean is. No-one knows how deep it goes or what's in the deepest darkest depths of an ocean.

While Karan's life was burning Rajveer was least bothered about it enjoying his time with his wife who was hell bent on making him fall in love, stupid girl.

Rajveer was the first one to wake up today, usually it used to be his wife who would be up. He looked at his wife sleeping peacefully, clutching the duvet as the room had gotten very cold due to the AC.
Rajveer switched the AC off and decided that he would be the one to prepare their morning coffee today.

After completing his morning routine he walked to the small kitchen in their room and pulled out the milk packets. While the milk was on the gas he pulled out his mobile and checked the damage that Siya's speech had done. It was good but not enough, Rajveer wasn't satisfied yet.

He was about to go his wife up when he felt her presence behind him.

" Good morning. " He wished.

" Good morning Rajveer ji. You made coffee."

" hmm."

Siya kissed him yesterday, he remembered it. Siya, his wife kissed him. If he asked will she do it again?
He thought to himself. He wished she would, should he ask for a kiss now or  later.

" Rajveer ji. " Siya called.

" hmm"

" Bend down." She asked as she tugged his pants.

Rajveer bent down a little so now there faces were at the same level.

Siya quickly kissed Rajveer's cheek and smiled

" Thankyou for the coffee Rajveer ji! "

' The man was too stunned to speak.'

" Come we'll go to the balcony." Siya said picking up their cups.

Rajveer stood there, he was there as the time went by. His heart was beating at an unusual pace. This was wrong how could his wife do this to him. He couldn't take this, his poor heart how could his wife attack him like that. She should inform before giving him a kiss-