Chapter ⁴⁸

It was Ranvijay's fourth birthday today

It was Ranvijay's fourth birthday today. Everyone was going to come to his party that was in the evening. Even Vijay was here for his grandson's birthday. No-one knew Siya was pregnant except Rajveer ofcourse.

They were planning on telling her mother, Dr.Ishaan and her father-in-law today. Also they were going to tell Ranvijay too.

" Happy birthday baby!" Siya wished kissing the boy.

" Thank you mumma. Can me have cake like you promised?"

" Haha first brush your teeth atleast baby."

" Yesh!"

" Jay!" Rajveer called as soon as he entered the little boy's room.

Ranvijay came running inside with a wet face smiling.

" Aree wait wipe your face!" Siya told

" Baba!"

" My big boy!" He said and picked the little boy up.

" Happy birthday!" Rajveer said and placed kisses all over the boy's face.

" Hehe thank you baba!"

" We'll go to the jungle today!"

" You'll come too?"

" I will."

" Yesh! Me get ready!" The boy yelled.

" Siya you go get ready I'll dress this little boy up after giving him a bath."

" Ji."

" Baba can we see princess too?"

" Not today. Princess is in Papa's office. But we'll meet blackie and Boom."

" Okay. Me is excited. Me want to eat a lot of cake and ice cream. "

" Even dadu and Nani and Nana will be here in the evening. We will cut a very big cake with a lot of gifts."

" Baba can can me give gift to animal too? They feel sad na?"

" We'll tell mummy to feed them okay? I don't think they can have chocolate or cake."

" Okay baba!"

After giving him a bath and making him wear new clothes he went to their room to his wife. Siya was sitting down near the vanity getting ready. Rajveer walked towards her and bent down near her caressing her flat stomach.

" Rajveer ji!"

" Shh let me wish my angel. Good morning baby. It's Jay bhai's birthday today! He's going to turn four today!"

" The baby won't understand you now veer. The baby is a size of a pea now."

" Shh let me talk. We will be visiting many animals today. I hope you enjoy." He said and placed a kiss on her stomach. Siya giggled as it tickled looking at her husband.