Chapter ²⁵ 🔞

This Chapter has detailedDiscription of torture and alsoSome other mature spicy scenes So read at you own risk

Discription of torture and also
Some other mature spicy scenes
So read at you own risk.

Siya smiled remembering their sweet moments in Switzerland, her husband had confessed to her and also bought her a beautiful ring.

She was really ecstatic, now she only wanted one thing and that was her mother. Little did she know God was going to fulfill this wish of her's too.

She was busy folding clothes when her mobile rang, it was none other than her husband Rajveer.

" Love, I'm on my way to pick you up, so we could go to the hospital. Be ready."

" Ji Rajveer ji. I'll be waiting for you. Come soon."

As promised Rajveer was at their gate at 6 so they could go visit Jaya in the hospital.

Siya informed her father-in-law that she was leaving to the hospital with her husband and would be Home before dinner.

She smiled and waved her hand at the black car and ran towards it. Opening the door she sat inside.

" Siya, don't run around. What if you get hurt." Rajveer said in a stern voice.

" Sorry, I was excited to see you." She mumbled

" Okay don't sulk like a child now, be careful from next time."

" Okay, I promise. Can we go now, please."

" Hmm. Take us to RR hospital." He ordered the driver and pulled the divider again between him and the driver.

" I missed you." He said as soon as the divider was up.

" I missed you too." She muttered.

When the car stopped at a red light, Rajveer pulled Siya on his lap so she was sitting sideways, her side profile facing him

" What Rajveer ji-"

" Shh, no-one wil see." He said and pulled her in for a kiss devouring her lips.

" Your lips don't taste like Strawberry anymore they taste like chocolate?" He said

" Oh I applied another flavour." She replied with blushy cheeks

" Hmm, I like Strawberry the most."

" Rajveer ji, stop you're making me shy." She whined

Soon they arrived at RR Hospital where Siya's mother was admitted.

Siya was almost in tears when she saw here mother, her mother did look better now.

" Ma, how are you today? I hope you're good just like I am. Rajveer ji is here to meet you today."

" Hello ma." Rajveer spoke not knowing what else to say.

" Hukum, we need to talk about something." One of the guards guarding the hospital room told Rajveer