Chapter ⁴⁷

Almost four years ago

A tired Siya sat at her study table going through her books, she was so exhausted. Lately she felt someone had drained off all the energy from her. Siya found herself dozing off often in between her classes and rotations. By the time she go home she was so tired that she fell asleep after having her food without waiting for her husband like she usually did.

Nausea had become more common now, siya brushed it off thinking maybe it was just a stomach bug.
Rajveer found himself to be busy more often than before now with approaching elections yet again. Though he was sure he would win still he did not want to fuck it up.

" You're home early?" Siya asked when her husband walked into their study.

" Studying?"

" Hmm tired too."

" It's okay I know you'll be the topper yet again."

" Rajveer ji, your fragrance it gives me a headache. Go take a bath!" She said irritably clutching her already throbbing head.

" Huh? What?"

" Please go and take a bath!" She said pushing him to the door.

" Going, geez woman calm down!"

When Rajveer left the room Siya slammed her book down on the table on anger. It was a terrible day today! Zozo and Drogo were behaving weirdly constantly laying their head on her stomach or not leaving her alone at all. They were following her around like bodyguards!

Siya walked back to her room and sat on her bed, so did Drogo and Zozo laying close to her.

Rajveer came in with a white towel wrapped around his waist.

" Come here." Siya called opening her arms.

Rajveer chuckled and walked towards his wife who hugged him by his waist while he carresed her hair.

" What happened?"

" Nothing." She said and hugged him close.

" Siya I'm pretty sure you are tired and I'd appreciate if you leave me now because if we stay in this position for a little longer you might be on bed rest for the rest of the day."

" Shameless shameless man! Go wear your clothes and let's cuddle."

" Coming!" Rajveer replied and walked to their closet.

" Down." Rajveer instructed the dogs who were huddled up close to Siya. But they did not move an inch.

" Zozo Drogo Down!" He ordered again his voice a little more stern. They went and lay on the otherside but did not leave the beads if protecting their mother.

" What's with them? I've been noticing they are stick to you like glue."

" Hmm don't know. Come here" She said patting the place next to her and scotted closer to him.