Chapter ⁶² 🔞

Rajveer and Siya along with Jay just got back from there trip

Rajveer and Siya along with Jay just got back from there trip. Jay was fast asleep in his father's arms as he was tired from all the travelling.

" Love would you like to eat anything?"

" Yes! Your kid wants to eat fried chicken."

" Can you change Jay into his night dress? I'll go tell the chef to make fried chicken for you." Rajveer asked

" Okay, get me a glass of chocolate milkshake too."

As soon he asked he left the room, he dialled Sharma's number on his phone

" Hello sharma?"

" Hukum you're back! "

" I need you to arrange a big dinosaur, that rawrs, I'll send you a video of it."

" Huh?"

" Yeah Jay asked for it. We can put it in the backyard."

" Ji hukum. Anything else?"

" Yeah, is that Sara tied up in my basement?"

" Yes hukum! I was on my way to teach her a lesson. How dare she try to kidnap chote hukum!"

" No, don't do anything yet. I'll drop by tomorrow. You rest for the day we'll meet tomorrow."

" Ji hukum"

After an hour Rajveer walked in with a piping hot plate of delicious fried chicken with cheese sauce and chocolate milkshake.

Siya was busy sorting out all the gifts, as soon as she saw her husband she smiled and sat on the couch.

" Here. I even told the chefs to prepare the cheese sauce you like." He said.

" Thank you! " She exclaimed and took a bite out of the chicken

" Tasty?"

" Hmm here you take a bite. "

" No you eat."

" Pregnant siya doesn't share her food with her husband but when she does that means she's in a good mood so here have a bite."

" If you're in a good mood then can you suck my cock?"

Siya chocked on the fried chicken and coughed looking at her husband with wife eyes

" Here drink this. " He said making her drink some milkshake

" What did you just say?" She asked

Not wanting to piss off his wife Rajveer quickly got up from the couch

" Uhh I said I'm going to sleep. Bye goodnight see you in the morning."

' what the fuck Rajveer!? How could you say that, I mean I do want her to do that-'

Rajveer woke up extra early the next morning because of a little devil called as Ranvijay.

" Baba? Wake up!"