Chapter ⁵⁰

" Baba! "

" Baba! "

" My little bunny! "

Ranvijay ran to his father who was waiting for him in the parking lot of his office. Sharma was the one who had gone to pick him up as he was busy with the meetings.

" Miss you. "

" I missed you too. Did you have fun?"

" Hmm, upp." He said raising his arms so his father could pick him up.

" Come here my big boy." Rajveer held him in his arms as the little boy snuggled into his father's warmth.

He motioned the guards to get his bag and water bottle which was still inside the car.

" Hukum? "

" Yes Sharma. "

" Should I cancel the meetings for this afternoon?"

" No. Reschedule them after lunch. Siya will be here by then to take Jay back home."

" Ji hukum."

" Baba princess?"

" She's here. Would you like to see her?"

" Yes! "

" Don't tell mummy or she'll punish baba or throw him out of the house."

" Me won't baba! We no want baba throw out."

" My sweet baby. " Rajveer said smiling. Rajveer was definitely grateful to Siya for birthing such a precious baby. After his wife it was his son whom he loved and adored the most!

Walking to another room in his office he opened the door with a key that he had and walked inside.

" Down baba!"

" No touching."

" Me know."

" Hi princess! You lemembel me? Me is Ranvijay Rajveer Raghuvanshi? You know na? We meet?"

" Of course baby she remembers you. Who can forget about such a sweet boy."

" Yeah! She knows me big bwother now?"

" No you want to tell her?"

" Me...me ish big bother Princess. Mummy potect baby in tummy and and uhhh me boss fluffy bunny gang. You join?"

Rajveer laughed out loud listening to his son.

" Why laugh?" Ranvijay asked curiously

" Because you're the cutest baby to ever exist."

" Baba! Keep princess at home? Fluffy no fiend baba."

" If we keep Princess at home then your mother will throw me out. "

" Me big na me have this many snake. Sssssss they say! Me keep." He said showing 10 fingers.

" You can have a whole jungle in your house when you grow up. Now come let's go back."